Author Topic: David John Wright Where Are You?  (Read 12670 times)

Simon Anderson

David John Wright Where Are You?
« on: October 29, 2008, 05:22:01 PM »
Hello

My Name is Simon and i am 35yrs old and never met my dad so i am searching on here for him.

His Name is David John Wright, he will be in his mid 50's and Grew up in Smallheath Birmingham.
he has 2 Sisters Joy- Ann who will be in her late 40's and Louis who will be in her late 50's

In the late 60's he was based in Plymouth as he was a submariner and was a CPO of HMS Oracle.

He had Fair hair and Blue eyes.

I really want to meet him or any other Family

Please get in Contact if you have any information leading to me to Find Him .

Thank U

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: David John Wright Where Are You?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 06:10:05 PM »
Hello Again Simon

This is your second appeal on this site isn't it? Well there may be a new member with some information, but I can't think of any recent new members from Small Heath Area.

Did you try any sites that have the facilities to search for people. I know you have to pay for these services but I don't think it amounts to a fortune. Have you tried the Naval Records Office, but I suppose they are not allowed to divulge anything.

All I can say is, keep trying and the best of luck.

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Telstar

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 07:39:35 PM »
Hello Simon, you have probably searched a lot of sites alteady at this stage. I'm only guessing? I don't know? I also don't know how you are fixed financially? If you are a little short, I would like to sponsor you for £100 worth of units, I think they are what those sites give you, to help you with your search....

All you have to do is tell me the name of the sites you would like to spend it on, and I will purchase them for you, and furnish you with the details and passwords through this site.... Take your time and research each site well, as some of them are not as good as others. You don't have to spend it all in one go, be wise, take your time and use it as needed.

If finance hasn't been and is not the problem, then all I will ask, is you don't just take it for the sake of it, as it may be needed for someone else?....

:angel:

The truth always prevails.....

Simon Anderson

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 08:17:33 PM »
Hi Telestar

thank you for your posting
yes finaces r low but i cant take your money even though its a very nice offer.
also i would not know which sites to goto to be honest.

if anyone has ideas of good sites please let me know

i do have a group page on facebook if anyone wants to join it its called "please help me find my dad"

Its nice to have someone wat to give me money but i will feel guilty taking it..

Telstar

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2008, 08:37:46 PM »
The offer is genuine and is there for you. If there are any readers of these posts, who would like to help research the best sites, let them come forward.

It's only your time. There are horses for courses, this one could be your course. If you help find Simon's dad or aunt's, I'm sure he'll be much obliged whatever the outcome......   

There are people out there who are very good at knowing which are the best sites for certain things on the net. All you need is for one to come forward to start the ball rolling.......
The truth always prevails.....

Simon Anderson

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2008, 09:06:19 PM »
telstar1957 thank you and if someone can give me a site where i can trace my day or my 2 aunts then i will take you up on your kind offer.

My email is: [email protected]

Also if there is anyone on here who also is on Facebook can you please Join my Group i set up to find my dad and invite all your friends on your list as it spreads the word as i set up a group the begining of this year looking 4 my daughter and ive tracked her down with help from people who joined the group so it does work the group can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27263841743

thank u

john2000

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »
Simon.... I'm sure there are people out there ( even on this forum) will try and help you, just keep your hopes up, and remember there will be a lot of dead ends but you will find what/who youre looking for, ... good luck.. John 2000. O0
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2008, 09:49:16 PM »
hi Simon welcome to the b/forum telstare i think that was very kind offer you made and i wish him well and hope he finds who he is looking for   i would try friend reunited  best of luck  roy
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 10:11:49 PM »
Simon

What you need is the name of the people that Fred used to trace his brothers.

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

frederick

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 10:12:19 PM »
Simon A,

if you go to " [email protected] " and tell her your story she will find him    O0

Fred
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

frederick

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 10:17:54 PM »
Simon,

she put me onto someone and within two weeks i found out that i had two half brothers and two half sisters that i didn't now of   we had a wonderful meeting    O0
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy