Author Topic: David John Wright Where Are You?  (Read 12662 times)

Telstar

Re: David John Wright Where Are You?
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2009, 06:43:22 PM »
Julie, love, email him ....? He has his email address on here somewhere ....?

Also, Fred has given you a lot of information and links on the other thread on a post above yours?  Telstar .....
The truth always prevails.....

Simon Anderson

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2009, 06:52:18 PM »
julie try tracesmart......they have a website

Telstar

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2009, 07:01:19 PM »
Hi Simon, very helpful .... I think Fred has passed her on the info she requires from the thread -

Are you trying to find family and friends - use this thread 

I don't think she's used to using the internet somehow and seems to have missed Fred's post completely ....

Telstar
The truth always prevails.....

julie

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2009, 08:51:08 PM »
hi telstar when you said e mail him do you mean tim or who i only just learnin computers i know he got lot friends in birmingham wallsal help thanks julie @ GAVIN XXXXXXXX  O0

julie

« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2009, 01:12:56 PM »
 :)`hi roy thanks for message yes you are guiet right ,as i am a private person myself ,yes he will have to do it him self once again thankyou have a gooday takecare julie xxx O0

julie

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2009, 10:22:09 AM »
Hi just to say hello once again , still looking for adopted son timonthy john gansley ,no luck yet oh well my son gavin and is mates might find him hopefuly we'll see . My son and is friends are coming to birmingham on mothers day teenager's pick there days hey only joking they got a football match at powerleague birmingham be a miracle if gavin finds is brother there that would be a miracle ,like i said gavin is sporty wish someone would take him on for football he is very good ,all is heart goes in to football inwhich is brill it's just confidence with the right people i know as a mum he would be a cracking footballer ,hes got it . Well only weeks to go and my son leaves school in to this big wide world ,hopefuly as a footballer that would be ace we'll see take care to you all for now love julie xxxxxxx.  ::) O0

julie

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2009, 05:38:33 PM »
 Hi once again hope you all ok just to let you know still not found timonthy john ganglsy just a reminder that my son gavin is comeing over to birmingham powerleague this sat with is mate's if anyone out there knows tim give him a nod please that is brother will be there age 16 they have bookd footy once again. They are geting of at knifes edge station ,told them best behaviour in which they will when you come from a small place like stoke then birmingham seem's so big .Hope tim's there be a miracle hey . One day Iwill be telling you we found tim with abit luck hey fingerscrossed would make gavin's day but he will still be nervous if he's like gavin then I know he will be a great person . Thank's take care for now  julie xxxxxxxxxx.  O0

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy