Author Topic: Any fit birds on this site or is it all old people and that?  (Read 9359 times)

dearbarbie

Re: Any fit birds on this site or is it all old people and that?
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2006, 03:06:06 PM »
Langstraat, you may be right I am right out of touch, I just know that the price of housing has gone out of all proportion in the UK. There is loads of land in the UK, much more than in Belgium or Holland. The government in the UK should be doing something about the housing problem and give young people a chance in life, now they are just crippling everyone. No wonder that people walk around with a sour face looking as if they want a fight. This can't go on, something's got to give.

it is indeed rubbish. I shuold be able to start saving for a house on my salary but i cant. my boyfriend is looking to buy a flat in London to let out. one bedroom - you're looking at around £200,000 at least. which in our home of Yorkshire would get a four-bedroomed house. It's ridiculous.

Langstraat

Re: Any fit birds on this site or is it all old people and that?
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2006, 03:32:51 PM »
Dearbarbie,

And where would that £200,000 4 bedroomed house in Yorkshire be? A 100 years old terraced villa with loft conversion in war torn Bradford :) ;)
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy