Author Topic: A wonderful Childhood  (Read 13904 times)

Langstraat

Re: A wonderful Childhood
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2006, 02:00:05 PM »
Maybe not John but I'm sure Jackie would like to see what I could do with a picture of you  ;)
If you dare post?  :)
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

john2000

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2006, 02:36:05 PM »
 ;D no way, I'm so ugly, that if you put a photo of me on here, here would be a lot of people having heart problems, Jacquiline, its all in good fun, and there is one person I am in debt to, who helpt me to open Pandoras box, who also uses this forum....  8) John
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

john2000

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2006, 02:38:13 PM »
I'm the one on the right, ;D

Jacqueline

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2006, 06:50:37 PM »
Trying to find more photo's now i know how to upload them. Trouble is son has my scanner and i do not intend to break my digital camera. :o

Jacqueline

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 06:52:23 PM »
John have you looked at your messages? I have found the whole family.

Langstraat

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 07:24:14 PM »
John, your latest conundrum has us guessing again. On a forum which only has six active members I wonder who helped you to open Pandora's box and as for being "the one on the right" you really should have made it a bit easier for us by posting a picture for comparison.
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

john2000

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2006, 07:27:56 AM »
Yes Jacqueline, thanks, .langstraat, its really very simple,
1) I need to send flowers to.
2) couldn't download the photo of "me on the right " :'(
3) if my PC was in English, I maybe able to get the pics on the forum, but it's in another language, ( and at times,it drives me up the wall) so I think I will change my name to "a man from another time " ;D

Langstraat

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2006, 10:17:44 AM »
John,
 Do you need help?

re:
1.  Sending flowers to as recipient? Explain what the problem is.

2. Photo downloads. Do you have general problems sending photos or is it just in uploading to this site? Let me know and I'll guide you through the method. If you're able to send pictures through email I can alter the resolution/size for you. You must be almost there because you were able to alter your avatar picture and uploading is basically the same proceeder.

3. Would you like me to send you instructions which would allow you to create your own English version on your PC ? I guess you use French as default at home but you should be able to create your very own English version which you could switch to when ever it was your turn on the beast. If that's of interest I can send you the instructions.

john2000

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2006, 10:41:40 AM »
Thanks for the help Langstraat, but French is not the problem, ( I live in the land of windmills and tulips, ) as for the flowers I can send them from here when I know where to send them, ... but thanks for the offer...John  ;D

Langstraat

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2006, 10:56:48 AM »
John,
 :D I take it that's a No then. ;D

It makes no difference what your default PC language is, you can have multi national languages quite easily.

Graham

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2006, 09:31:04 PM »
Hi everyone,

Sorry that I have not been very active but my health let me down again and had to spend a week in hospital (again).

John, you have to resize your photo's because if they are too big then you will get a message saying that they are. Resize, then save them in a map where you can easily find them, say "my documents" or "my images". Hope this is of some help. Best thing to do is get Langstraat to help you, is your email address showing?

Hope to join in more when I'm a bit stronger, but won't be showing you a picture of me on a bear-skin rug, might put some of you to shame and frighten Jacqueline off this forum.  ;)

Graham.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy