Author Topic: New Ghost Related Blog for the West Midlands Area.....  (Read 30523 times)

john2000

Re: New Ghost Related Blog for the West Midlands Area.....
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2011, 01:11:30 PM »
The problem is Roy, that you may have seen a ghost, but you didn't know,? people walking down a country lane, and some one passes them, you think nothing of it, you sit on a bus, and the bus is empty suff for a guy sitting a the front/back of the bus,?
an old bombed collage you see a person walking across the ruins, only problem is this person is walking about 12 inch's above the ground, ( where the old floor should have been,) ? people who live in a house with a gravel drive, they hear some one walking up the drive, but when they look they don't see any one, but they hear the sound of feet on the gravel....boo.. :o
But a lot can be shown that there is nothing super natural about it.. even for me in my street where I used to live, after the war people would say they could hear voice's of the dead, when you walked by a bombed site at the bottom of the road, yes, it was strange,
later the council people came because there was a water leak and they had to find it, they used to carry a stick which they would put one end to their ear, and the other to the ground, and listen for the sound of water, when asked what they where doing ( me as a little kid), they let me listen to the sounds of the street, I can hear people talking I said, no son that the sewer and it echos along the pipe, ...so now I found out why the dead people talked.. naa they where living down the street and you could hear them at the other end,
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy