Author Topic: LONGMORE STREET BIRMINGHAM  (Read 42648 times)

owens

Re: LONGMORE STREET BIRMINGHAM
« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2011, 02:58:28 PM »
how old are your children now? do you still see barry,melvin, carol and anwara ?
geoff owens

mocky

« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2011, 03:55:32 PM »
Where you living now my children Michelle is in Southampton,Marlene is in York,did you manage to get a girl frieNd yet lololololo,and do you have children or even grand children as you are old enough lololo,it's good hearing from you and since I moved back to Brum I have wondered on how you are doing,I don't see Barry or Anwara,but see Melvyn and Carole,Melvyn comes up here on a regular basis Carole is Living Bournville I'm in Northfield I moved back here in 1994,where are you living now,why have you not seen lorraine,is she still with Terry?M
and the firebird nobby not the same since he lost his leg I DONT THINK. havnt spoken to lorraine for at least four years
Mocky

owens

« Reply #112 on: April 21, 2011, 07:25:16 PM »
i live at the maypole just down from the mahypole pub used to be
geoff owens

mocky

« Reply #113 on: April 21, 2011, 07:33:47 PM »
Geoff,do you drive a blue van with your name on it ?
Mocky

mocky

« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2011, 07:36:32 PM »
I used to do some work down the road from you there's a park by a little roundabout and I worked for a client for some months down that way
Mocky

owens

« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2011, 08:00:44 PM »
I  did .had my own business for 20 years packed up through ill health  dont want my own business again too stressful fine now though touch wood
geoff owens

mocky

« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2011, 08:08:11 PM »
What has been wrong with you are you better now,the reason I ask I noticed a Van in Wythall with GEOFF OWEN on and I wondered if it was you this was about 12 months or so ago,
I  did .had my own business for 20 years packed up through ill health  dont want my own business again too stressful fine now though touch wood
Mocky

owens

« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2011, 08:17:00 PM »
i had a new heart valve fitted a few years ago
geoff owens

tabitha

« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2011, 08:35:24 AM »
Hello I am new to this and want to here from anyone that can help - about the Balsall Heath area  between 1950 and 56. I lived in William Edward Street and went to St. Albans School. Look forward to a reply

john2000

« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2011, 08:43:48 AM »
Hello I am new to this and want to here from anyone that can help - about the Balsall Heath area  between 1950 and 56. I lived in William Edward Street and went to St. Albans School. Look forward to a reply

You should have gone to Hope St, ( closer), what do you want to know about ? Balsall Heath, or Willian Edward St,? which end of William Edward St did you live,? St Martins flats end or Conybere St end.?
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

owens

« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2011, 10:13:29 AM »
oh! 3 children and 3 grandchildren by the way
geoff owens

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy