Author Topic: LONGMORE STREET BIRMINGHAM  (Read 42661 times)

Bari

Re: LONGMORE STREET BIRMINGHAM
« Reply #143 on: June 24, 2012, 08:18:41 PM »
your welcome  :)
You may not know me as I think I was a year higher than you, you may have been in Mockys year.
I think therefore I am

Bari

« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2012, 10:07:16 PM »
hiya mocky remember me geoff owens,wenman st ?
Geoff, I remember you I  am Mo0ckcy's older brother Bari.
I think therefore I am

Bari

« Reply #145 on: June 30, 2012, 10:10:13 PM »
and the firebird nobby not the same since he lost his leg I DONT THINK. havnt spoken to lorraine for at least four years
Geoff, have recently talked to Lorraine on this webpage. You should make you peace with her we are not here for that long. Bari.

I think therefore I am

Mazted12

« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2017, 11:55:26 AM »
Hi Phil, thanks for the photo of cleavedon Rd,gosh it brings back a lot of memmories,there was another cafe about six places futherup named phyar casagar or something like that,my dad had shares in the Kashmir,do you have any photo's of Wenman street,just a thought running along side of Cleavedon road was a type of alley way called jakeman walk at the bottom end was a grocers and the Hussains run it one of my friends was Zomid Hussain a couple of years older than me,he had two brothers Zumid and Nurrel,have you any pictures of Balsall heath surrounding streets I could pass them onto Melvyn I think he is still living in the 50's as he has only just found the internet,thanks Phil, ;) Mocky

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #147 on: July 03, 2017, 01:17:46 PM »
Hi Mazted12

Welcome to the forum, was there something that you wanted to share as you have only posted a quote. When using quotes you have to ensure that you start typing after the final quote warning sign thus, 

[/quote]
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

KieranC

« Reply #148 on: October 22, 2017, 08:36:37 PM »
Geoff send nme your email address,Mocky

Hi Mocky, I am a historian working on Balsall Heath in the 60s.  Currently based at Queens university.  Are you still living in Birmingham?  Be good to talk to you about your memories of that time.

bazj

« Reply #149 on: April 03, 2018, 07:37:12 PM »
Mocky

Would Colin Littlehales have lived in Hamden St? if so he must have been the younger brother of another mate of mine Ronnie Littlehales. Would the croupier who was teaching you have been Rodney who worked at the Medina weekends.

Phil

Would this be the same Ron here [http://www.littlehales.info/getperson.php?personID=I1162&tree=Littlehales]

Barry

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy