Author Topic: Evertonian Supporters  (Read 226899 times)

blueblizzard

Re: Evertonian Supporters
« Reply #2101 on: September 11, 2015, 11:39:44 PM »
Hi all

Hopefully the Blues can maintain our unbeaten start to the season O0

a few predictions,,,,,,,,,,,Blues 3-1 Bristol C

W Brom 2-0 Southampton

Middlesbrough 3-0 MK Dons  8)

Leicester 2-0 Villa

Everton 1-3 Chelsea

Cheers Bluey

Don't take life so seriously,,,nobody gets out alive anyway

rob

« Reply #2102 on: September 12, 2015, 10:17:47 AM »
Hi all,
        Yep Bluey once again we have a player playing his face and thinking he is to good for our club. I have no problem with any player wanting to better them self but lets go about things the correct way, taking his mom to a meeting with the chairman says it all for me. We looking for our first win at home this season so fingers crossed there. Enjoy your footy everyone

Rob

blueblizzard

« Reply #2103 on: September 13, 2015, 01:51:01 PM »
hi all

Rob,    Berahino taking his mom into a meeting with the chairman is indeed strange to say the least and I notice he came on as a second half sub,,,to no avail though,,that's just 3 goals in 5 prem games :-[

Another good day at the office for Blues running out 4-2 winners to keep our unbeaten run going :) ,,,,,,,,,nice hat-trick for Donaldson  O0 in front of almost 19,000 fans.

How sweet it would be if we could keep this unbeaten spree rolling till at least the 23rd of September 8)

Cracking win for Everton at home to Chelsea O0

Cheers Bluey

blueblizzard

« Reply #2104 on: September 21, 2015, 11:28:31 AM »
Hi all

Rob i see your "sulky striker" managed to grab the winner against the Villa and send them into the bottom 4 O0 ,,,,,did you go mate?

Decent point for the Blues on friday night as Ipswich isn't the easiest place to visit.

Villa will be hot favourites for tomorrows game but you never know in the cup,,,,,,, an early Blues goal would be nice to create a bit of discontent among home fans O0

Cheers Bluey

townie

« Reply #2105 on: September 21, 2015, 02:00:51 PM »
If the Villa lose to Birmingham and here's hoping, do you think Mr Sherwood will be shown the red card?
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

blueblizzard

« Reply #2106 on: September 21, 2015, 04:12:51 PM »
If the Villa lose to Birmingham and here's hoping, do you think Mr Sherwood will be shown the red card?

Yes townie,,, losing to the Albion and the Blues in quick succession will be the "end of the road" for Mr Sherwood 8)

Bluey

townie

« Reply #2107 on: September 21, 2015, 05:59:22 PM »
I was there in the late 60s early 70s had a chance, but decided not to take it. Drink and girls took over. Same happened at Tamworth. Do I regret it no, I've had a good life although now I haven't got a penny. Although I am a Chelsea supporter I will always be blue. (Keep right on till the end of the road).   
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

rob

« Reply #2108 on: September 21, 2015, 09:30:28 PM »
Hi all

No I didn't go to the game Bluey, I watched it all though and we were in control from the first minute when we should have scored. Yep "sulky" is back he just needs to get on with it now and the move he craves for will come. Sherwood looks totally shot to me, if Blues do beat them Randy may well put him out of his misery. Hope you managed to get a ticket Bluey you could be in for a special night.

Rob

blueblizzard

« Reply #2109 on: September 23, 2015, 11:51:45 AM »
Hi all

Oh well, out of the cup but we gave it a good go,,,,,,Blues were by far the best team in the first half but couldn't keep it up and Villa came back at us in the second.

Even after going 1 nil down we still had a great chance to take the match to extra time but Maghoma managed to scuff his shot with just their keeper to beat :'( :'(

Bluey

Alfie.H.

« Reply #2110 on: October 03, 2015, 11:10:25 AM »
Hi all,

It's been some time, a few predictions.......

Crystal Palace vs West Brom..........Palace win

Aston Villa vs Stoke.........Villa win??

Leeds vs Birmingham........draw

Everton vs Liverpool.....Everton win

As ever, have a good weekend, enjoy your football, what ever the results O0 O0

Keep the faith

Alfie

blueblizzard

« Reply #2111 on: October 19, 2015, 04:22:30 PM »
Hi all

Another great result for the Blues,,,,,,,are we punching above our weight?,,,maybe but I will take it 8)

Nice minutes applause for Howard Kendall before kick off,,,RIP

Things are not looking good at villa these days,,,,,,relegation is looking all too real this season,,and i derive no pleasure in pointing out the obvious 8)

Nice win for the Albion Rob O0

Cheers Bluey

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy