Author Topic: Evertonian Supporters  (Read 142812 times)

roy one

• Global Moderator
Re: Evertonian Supporters
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2009, 02:56:41 PM »
i enjoyed my short spell in liver pool even went to the game and in the kop i might add i was in Walton  rice lane the hospital on contract for a few weeks both major football teams if they won or lost it did not make much difference the lads still went to the pub and had a good pee up
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

tramp

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2009, 03:02:20 PM »
Hi Norma,

It's good to hear about your club - that's what it's all about, getting stuck in together - like Hillsborough.  

About the decorations in the club, don't you get tired of ''painting the town RED :2funny:

Do you reckon that you'll lose your manager when Fergie packs it in?  He's done a lot with a little - mainly Arteta apart

Take Care - THE RED MACHINE IS CLOSING IN, ;D

Tramp

Norma

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2009, 03:41:31 PM »

Hi Tramp

You dont know what happens do you, you hear all sorts of rumours, but as I say there's "no smoke without fire" sometimes.

The rumours are all denied and then you hear otherwise, but David Moyes is a brilliant manager there is no doubt about that, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least, but I hope not!!!

He's definitely done a great job at Goodison and I think all the Evertonians will agree with me on that.  I hope he stays.

So I am looking forward to next season  to see what it brings!!!!!

It's not long to go now!!!

Norma (The Toffee Lady)       :D :D :D

Norma

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2009, 03:51:24 PM »

Hi Roy

Walton hospital is not far from me, I live about 1/2 a mile from Aintree Racecourse, and I have never been there.  It' always the way the nearer you live to a place you never go.

Why didn't you pay Goodison a visit, you would have enjoyed it!!!!!!!

Just to see how the other half live!!!!!

Norma (The Toffee Lady)   :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

tramp

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2009, 04:09:10 PM »
Roy and Norma,

It's true Norma isn't it that they'd have made Roy feel like a king the other side of Stanley Park.

And before you even got there - when you phone up to check the kick-off time and they ask ''When can you come?".    ::)

The moment you step inside you get this great feeling  of spaciousness....it's coz you've got most of the place to yourself..... ;D

I think It'd be better to leave it at that for now.......  :)

tramp

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2009, 04:10:47 PM »
 norma don!t know never come in to my head at the time and i have been to the race course and across the ferry to new Brighton   and  down the old cavern club i was staying at Lewis house just round from lime street at the time and i went to a few pubs in scotty road the docks end yes i had a good time there  rrrr hay

Norma

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 04:36:44 PM »

Hi Roy

I bet you got a real Scouse welcome everywhere you went,  we love all people here, especially in the pubs, we like to make people feel at home.

Why not we're only on this earth once, so why not make the most of it!!!!!

The Cavern quarter is nice, and there are some nice pubs around there!!! Hope you visit again!!!

Norma (The Toffee Lady)

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2009, 04:59:14 PM »
Norma sorry to say i do not think so that was a long long time ago and like all things it would not be the same so ill keep my memory of the place has it was   but i do come up that way now and then to fleet wood to see an old friend  Roy

rob

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 06:54:33 PM »

Hi Norma,                         
                          i did actually see your team at Wembley in 1968, im delighted to say that they did lose to my team though   ;)  look forward to having some banter with you
                                                                                                           Rob

Norma

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2009, 07:17:25 PM »
Hi Rob

Who is your team?

That's a long time ago my memory won't go back that far.

Norma (The Toffee Lady)     :D :D :D

rob

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2009, 09:21:40 PM »
Hi Norma ,
                   my team is Westbrom , it was a long time ago but still so fresh in the memory   ;)   Rob