Author Topic: train stations in brum  (Read 56941 times)

JudithM

Re: train stations in brum
« Reply #198 on: December 13, 2018, 02:21:16 PM »
It takes more than a bit of track and signalling for a railway to operate.
Of course.

I think one of the problems now is that because there are so many companies that operate or maintain different elements of the network that don't work in conjunction with each other.  Each one is after the best profits for their company without looking at the service as a whole.  Profitability is being put over customer service & usability.

"I know tomorrow's gonna taste like cake"

townie

« Reply #199 on: December 13, 2018, 03:03:58 PM »
Of course.

I think one of the problems now is that because there are so many companies that operate or maintain different elements of the network that don't work in conjunction with each other.  Each one is after the best profits for their company without looking at the service as a whole.  Profitability is being put over customer service & usability.

Judith you are totally correct but doesn't that happen in industry, everyone wants to be the best. Unfortunately its the general public that suffer every time.
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

JudithM

« Reply #200 on: December 14, 2018, 01:09:29 PM »
Judith you are totally correct but doesn't that happen in industry, everyone wants to be the best. Unfortunately its the general public that suffer every time.
True.
"I know tomorrow's gonna taste like cake"

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy