Author Topic: loveday street maternity hospital  (Read 56938 times)

Phil

• Global Moderator
Re: loveday street maternity hospital
« Reply #209 on: December 17, 2018, 08:06:57 PM »
Hilly

The best way to keep updated on posts to any thread is to look in on the forum from time to time. If you are able you can also go to your profile and on the modify profile section you can adjust your notifications so that you will receive an email that will tell you when a new post is made to any thread that you have posted to.
Make Love Not War

Tommyb

« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2019, 10:22:14 PM »
Was I born in loveday St as it has colmore on my birth certificate I was born in 1961 ?

astoness

« Reply #211 on: March 12, 2019, 04:38:59 AM »
hi tommy i have a rellies birth cert here and where born it does say loveday st maternity hospital...does it not give a full birth address on your birth cert ??

lyn

Tommyb

« Reply #212 on: March 12, 2019, 07:21:34 AM »
Hi Lyn it just reads colemore district. My mother lived in Highgate at that time 1961 ..thank you lyn

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #213 on: March 12, 2019, 08:03:18 AM »
hi tommy i have a rellies birth cert here and where born it does say loveday st maternity hospital...does it not give a full birth address on your birth cert ??

lyn

hi lyn      I was bourn in love day street in the 1`940s and it says on my bit of paper   love day street in the district of Colmore

O0 
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Phil

• Global Moderator
« Reply #214 on: March 12, 2019, 09:57:48 AM »
Lyn

I was also born at Loveday Street and I have never seen my full birth certificate only the small copy that you used to be able to get that only gave the date of birth name and location. My place of birth was given as Colmore, I have no doubt that it would have given the full address on the full version. Perhaps Tommy has the same as myself.
Make Love Not War

astoness

« Reply #215 on: March 12, 2019, 06:13:03 PM »
yes quite right phil...the birth cert i have is the long one

lyn

Tommyb

« Reply #216 on: March 14, 2019, 01:43:40 PM »
Yes Phil mine was the short certificate

pubcollector

« Reply #217 on: April 09, 2019, 05:34:24 PM »
The hand-written - by T. G. Wigley (the Registrar) -  part of my Birth Certificate says: Seventeenth
                                                                                                                             March
                                                                                                                             1940
                                                                                                                             28 Loveday
                                                                                                                             Street
                                                                                                                                      U. D.                                                                                       
The penny stamp in the bottom right-hand corner was oversigned as "paid."