Author Topic: Looking for old friends or family?  (Read 283683 times)

stasha

Re: Looking for old friends or family?
« Reply #286 on: June 15, 2011, 11:38:30 AM »
does anyone remmember helen pat n carol lawlor they lived in small heath in the 70,s

planetmalc

« Reply #287 on: June 15, 2011, 04:56:26 PM »
What part of Small Heath?      What schools did they go to?
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

stasha

« Reply #288 on: June 15, 2011, 09:08:27 PM »
tennyson rd,cooksey,coventry rd,st martins flats,. they r just places i remmember them talkin about. i allso remmember then talkin bout garry owen

stasha

« Reply #289 on: June 15, 2011, 09:11:05 PM »
holy trinity i think

Homout

« Reply #290 on: June 21, 2011, 03:37:07 PM »
I am looking for Phil Richardson from Brum. In 1967 worked in Sutton Coldfield for H.Weaver.

He left his fiancee and went away to sea for two years working for Royal Dutch Shell on The tankers Aluco, Hadra,Verconella 1966-1968

He had an interest in motorcycles (B.S.A) and the racing circuits..Mallory Park, Cadwell etc,.

Alex's Pie Stand in Navigation St behind the Crown Pub was a fave meeting place for him, his buddies and their touring bikes.

Phil would be around 64 give or take now..have message for him..if anyone has info pls email...thank you

Birmingham Memories

martyn/trish

« Reply #291 on: June 26, 2011, 01:32:12 AM »
still looking for Reginald Hall, we now know he moved to North Wales around 2004, we think its the Prestatyn area, His partner/wife is called Julie, Reg used to live in Oundle Road in Kingstanding and was born in 1943, we have found his sister Carole but they lost contact, please can anyone help. we have been looking for 25 years.

frederick

« Reply #292 on: June 26, 2011, 11:49:41 AM »
Martin/T,
If you want to find anyone write to   [email protected]  and tell her your story and if she cant help you she will tell you who can, it is free of charge.

I wrote to her three years ago and she put me onto  [email protected]  and within two weeks i found that i had  four other family members, write to her and get back to us to let us know who you get on.
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

kebkiss

« Reply #293 on: June 28, 2011, 03:58:00 PM »
Hello,
I am trying to trace a Frederick Stanley Lester Marklew and possibly an Alice Risby.
Frederick would be in his 80-90's, he lived in Birmingham at Dyas road with his family: Edith Annie, Arthur Lester and henrietta Marklew in 1939. Frederick served the 2nd world war in 1943 at Stratford upon avon. We traced he moved to Quinton with Alice (possibly his wife) later in 1950's she changed her surname to Risby and we lost track of Frederick.
If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. Desperately trying to get information on Frederick and any family related to him.
Many thanks

john1956

« Reply #294 on: July 01, 2011, 01:40:26 PM »
i am trying to fined any one connectd to the vasey family clara vasey mariead great great granddad  harry bailey in birmingham 1899 1911 census at 23 blews st aston  head harry bailey wife clara bailey son george bailey daugh clara bailey rose bailey voilet bailey ada bailey son william bailey

john1956

« Reply #295 on: July 01, 2011, 02:06:05 PM »
i am trying to fined any connection with the clara vasey maried my great great grandad harrybailey in aston 1899 lived at 23 blews st aston head harry bailey wife clara bailey son george bailey williambailey daugh clara bailey rose bailey my gran mother daugh voiler bailey ada bailey

Manasseh

« Reply #296 on: July 12, 2011, 03:57:29 PM »
I am searching for Lucas and Dunn family members.

Thomas Lucas
William Thomas Lucas
Ada Maria Lucas
Harriet Lucas
Mary Ann Crew
Florence Dunn
Richard Dunn

The areas the lived were Sheldon, Aston, Highgate, Saltley and all surrounding areas. Some members came from Dudley and Wolverhapton.

Any info please and pictures if possible.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy