Author Topic: con emails youv won  (Read 1140 times)

roy one

• Global Moderator
con emails youv won
« on: December 16, 2006, 04:36:23 PM »
well up to now iv won the loto  three times iv been told that iv been left loads of money and iv even been called dear dear friend i need your help getting 7 .oooooo out of my country will you help   is it just me or do you all get this kind of mail i just fill there comps up with spam still don!stop the sods ho iv just won a play station 3 all iv got to do is clam  yer yer
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Jacqueline

Re: con emails youv won
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2006, 12:21:46 AM »
These have been going for years and i can proudly say i have never fallen for one of them by post or email.
I did however fall for one of those community hall auctions back in the 80's or 90's and bought what they called the passport to the auction and purchased a vegtable knife for a fiver. Still cannot believe i fell for that. :-X
I used to use cb radio and had QSL cards which are like a postcard reply to confirm contact. Similar to radio ham cards. With my name shortened to Jackie i had some very long letters [thinking i was male] from women in third world countries offering to marry me. ;D
The letters were astonishing. What they offered to do to me was not possible as i did not have the equipment....think about it. ::)

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy