Author Topic: Need to do christmas  (Read 4463 times)

John_Lerwill

Re: Need to do christmas
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2006, 07:45:04 PM »
That's OK, Graham, just making English joke!  ;)
We are all ONE - despite appearances!

Jacqueline

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2006, 09:32:01 PM »
Wieze yes. ;D No wonder i forgot the place.

Well i was not a drinker back then. I would have the odd short either rum and black or vodka and lime YUK. Would not touch those drinks now.

Ok picture the scene. Under that huge temporary cover myself and a friend found a seat in one of the many bars. The only drink available was lager [not then well known in uk]. Was asked by the barman if we wanted small or large. Thinking of the english pint i said large.
This HUGE glass which must have held 2 litre found impossible to lift. What did we do? We asked for straws. ???

Two eighteen year olds not used to drink and sucking beer through a straw. Not only that i was three months pregnant.

Took us two hours to find the coach for Ostend. ;D

john2000

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2006, 11:16:24 AM »
And what did they buy you for Christmas. ??  ( we got Granny a toy boy)............ ;D
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Jacqueline

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2006, 11:21:25 PM »
Buy who?

john2000

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2006, 06:23:30 PM »
Well, it almost the end of another year, to some it was great, to others it was a catastrophe, so I Will wish you all a great new year, to all the people who we have got to know and live in other land such as in Australia, New Zealand,Malta,Canada,Belgium, the south of England, Reddich, Birmingham, and not forgetting our friends in the north.....have a great year...John 2000 .... ;D
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

John_Lerwill

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2006, 06:57:20 PM »
Seconded, John!...  :D

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for 100 pound/dollar/whatever banknotes. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tyres and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. In simple words ............

May 2007 be the best year of your life!!!

We are all ONE - despite appearances!

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy