Author Topic: getting the stick at school  (Read 1332 times)

roy one

• Global Moderator
getting the stick at school
« on: December 20, 2006, 11:37:35 AM »
did you ever get the stick at school i did most weeks for being late or not doing lines or both but was i a bad kid looking at the kids to day and what they say and do i think not but i know one thing for sure we did not have to be told we new what we had to do and we did it if not out come the stick and you got it and if you went home told your mum or dad you got more so was it a bad thing or a good thing   the stick at school?
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

john2000

Re: getting the stick at school
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 03:42:57 PM »
Roy, I was always getting the stick, in fact, it almost got to a point where I would wait outside the headmasters office,  then it was good morning John which hand do you want first, what used to get them was I would always say thank you sir after, and I would never show how much it hurt, but it bloody well did.............."ouch".. :'(
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

roy one

• Global Moderator
Re: getting the stick at school
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 04:41:52 PM »
hi john tell me about it  my god oppps better not say that word did i get some stick told you about my step dad well he used to send me to the paper shop be for i went to school knowing it would make me late and it was no good telling them its not my foult plus i was a bit of a sod anyway the school always said that i would do no good in life if only they new   well i look back now and think it did not do me any harm it done me good i think  i found out if you do wrong you pay the price not like today kids go out of there way to do wrong just so the school will bare them then they do not have to get up for school and they can play on there game things all night and get up when the rest come home from school go out and play up
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy