Author Topic: Moore Family  (Read 1785 times)

EMU

Moore Family
« on: December 06, 2009, 05:09:13 PM »
I'm doing some family research and I'm trying to find some family members by coming up to date. I've got information going back several generations, but trying to find anyone who is alive who is connected.  the information I've got is as follows:  (Desendants and families of)

Arthur Moore and Josephine Bolstridge. 
         Arthur was born on the 16 March 1912 in Birmingham - I believe that he died in Birmingham as well. 
         Josephine, was called Josie for short. 
         Had three children called Roger, Keith and Stephen. 
         Roger was married twice, having three children by wife number one and one child by his second wife.     
         Keith had a wife called Pauline and they had two children. 
         Stephen got married to Lynn and had two children called Samantha and Colin.

Cyril William Moore and Jean Gardner
        Cyril was born18 Feb 1910, Birmingham
         Died 1969, Toronto Canada
          had four children -  Robert, Andrew, , Diane and Susan

Thomas Henry Moore and Gladys
         Thomas was born 17 March 1911,  in Newport, Shropshire
     Had a son called Ronald

Elsie May Moore and  Edward Bond
         Elsie was born 12 August 1913 in Birmingham
        Had a daughter called Shirley

They also had a sister called Dorothy, who I've got a lot of information about.

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: Moore Family
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 06:04:12 PM »
Hi EMU

Welcome to the forum, I don't do genealogy so I'm afraid I can't help you out. But we do have a couple of members that dabble and they may be able to help you out with some or all of your enquiry. Best of luck in your search.

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

mikejee

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 06:35:13 PM »
Hi Emu
I few things that may help

Note Online electoral rolls only for Birmingham in 1912.1920,1925.1930.1935,1939,1945 and 1950

Josephine Bolstridge only appears in the online electoral rolls up to 1950 once at 42 ripple Road . Also there from 1920-1939 are (I presume her parents) Emily and Alfred Bolstridge .
ArthurMoore and Josephine Emily Moore are at 71 Gristhorpe road in 1939, 1945 and 1950.

Keira

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 02:01:20 PM »
Stephens children is Samantha and Christopher not Colin, he has now remarried to me. We have 2 children together. I'm also trying to track the family tree. We have plenty on Josephine's side but not on Arthur's side.

Pokey

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 02:38:05 PM »
Just a correction and a bit more info.
Josie's parents were James Bolstridge and Emily Collett. They had a second child called Ernest.
James was killed in 1917 and Emily then married James's brother Alfred. Emily and Alfred then had two children called Winifred and Anthony. Alfred died suffering from dementia at one of Ruberys mental hospitals. Sadly, both Winnie and Tony also suffered from dementia and passed away before their time.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy