Author Topic: good by my england  (Read 15122 times)

Bootneck

Re: good by my england
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2007, 12:22:28 PM »
After reading some of Graham's postings I was pretty sure that I had identified that he had a problem with a certain subject, so when I posted my "Britain is still one of the best places to live" message I was confidant of the nature of his reply, I was not disappointed.
As I have said before Graham, just listen to your self or to paraphrase a famous Englishman, I think he doth protest too much.

Graham

« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2007, 03:12:45 PM »
After reading some of Graham's postings I was pretty sure that I had identified that he had a problem with a certain subject, so when I posted my "Britain is still one of the best places to live" message I was confidant of the nature of his reply, I was not disappointed.
As I have said before Graham, just listen to your self or to paraphrase a famous Englishman, I think he doth protest too much.

Bootneck, just listen to yourself, this is a forum for discussion and I have my right of say just like you. Any dumb twit can start a thread with the intention of just getting a reaction, even the weakest brain can stir sh.. up, it takes brains to start a thread that everyone can enjoy and learn from. This forum is not intended to "snare" someone into a war of words nor is it intended to analyze people. So stick your analyzing nose into your own twisted brain and see what you come up with. This is no longer a forum, amen.

Bootneck

« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2007, 03:59:53 PM »
I rest my case.

John_Lerwill

« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2007, 05:33:55 PM »
J_L, I quoted the BBC as it is probably the only one that you can understand, you should see, and hear, what foreign stations have to say about the UK, but then you can't receive or understand them. So I would look at bit silly quoting NOS, ARD, VTM, VRT, RTL, RAI, VT4, CANVAS...ETC wouldn't I? If you had any understanding you would have realized this.

Lighten up, please, Graham. I was being light-hearted (as shown by smiley faces) - If you had any understanding you would have realized this!  ;)

As I have said before, long before internet came into being a Flemish bloke invented modern day plastic, and an Italian the Volt, a German the Ohm, Edison gave us the light, Marconi the radio, need I go on? Otherwise you would still be using stone slabs and a chisel to get your futile messages across.

Fine, good, nothing wrong in that (but what has it got to do with things?). But what happened to your 'hugs and kisses campaign'?  :)

Most people love London, why not??? I do.

Good. Then there can't be much wrong with Britain then, can there since a sixth of the population lives here?

As for me being out-of-touch, I have been to Birmingham dozens of times in the past few years, where as you have only been once in 40 years. So I wonder who is the better judge of present day life in Brum? You also quoted on the way of life in Leicester, have you been there lately to investigate your claims? I think not, you only see life through that little monitor in front of you.

In point of fact, I have a good friend who is a councillor in Leicestershire - I used to live there and know the places well.

And I note that you fail to read what I write. I said I'd been to Brum twice in 8 years, not 40 years!

What's up, Graham? And I mean that kindly.
We are all ONE - despite appearances!

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2007, 10:07:11 PM »
it seem that  it is good by my England 4000 Brits quit the uk each week and our over seas friend take there place it seems that most of us are living on hand out now the pay is so low and the cost of things high
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

john2000

« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2007, 10:39:52 PM »
I've just heard that there is a now policy from the British government:
Backdoor amnesty for immigrants
Which may let 450.000 ( with their families)... immigrants who have been turned down for refugee status and where never expelled,.
Liam Clifford said, while the homeoffice talk tough, it is preparing for on of the biggest mass grants of residency rights to asylum seekers in history,.
Word is out on the streets, that completing the questionnaire will result in the right to stay in the UK,.
The BIA simply does not have the resources to investigate each case properly, so it will grant all the applications it can in order to clear the black log...... my god, talk about leaving the tap to run,? they must be out of their  little minds.. :idiot2:
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy