Author Topic: estate agents are pricing kids out of the market  (Read 8988 times)

lggauctions.co.uk

Re: estate agents are pricing kids out of the market
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2007, 02:36:13 PM »
Some people have NO idea, they think just because there family work in the bank area i.e. UK they have an idea about other countries, the whole thing was if you were to live here and had an amount of money to live or to have a holiday home, Roy I wouldn't spend my money in Spain what a rip of country so many people have lost so much money because they didn't have a Lawyer or a good one at that and most of the councillors take back handers and then YOU GET YOUR PROPERTY PULLED DOWN he he he. If your Lawyer was any good then they would have checked if the property could be lived in before hand.

Like I've said all the time the information is there what you do with it is down to you.

At the END of having your money in a Turkish high interest is that you wait till you get the money i.e. Turkish YTL is High so your exchange is good and that is the only way you could lose anything, if you are living or just keeping money here you have NO PROBLEMS at all.
Free Listings.
www.lggauctions.co.uk

Graham

Re: estate agents are pricing kids out of the market
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2007, 03:44:26 PM »
OK, I can buy that, "if your living there", but we ain't. And if we just dump our money there we have to declare it to our taxmen otherwise we are breaking the law. Thing is even "if you lived there" why are there so many millions of Turks living here in mainland Europe if they can make money so easily in their own land? Most of the Turks here seem to be living on the bread line.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy