Author Topic: police say that showing crooks pic is against there wright what about our wrigh  (Read 1024 times)

roy one

• Global Moderator
if you take a pic of some one doing something they should not its against there wrights  thats what the police say so i would ask what about  cctv does that not take pics. if a speed camera took a pic of your face would that be against your wrights we had two murders on the run in the uk they would not show there pics  why
we have a tv prog crime watch does that not show pics of crooks
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

john2000

Roy...They don't show the face, because of their Human Rights.but every one else gets their photo taken. like it or not,.. and the way things are going, theses people who hound the Royal family, by taking photos all the time and never giving them any peace, will course another accident, then blame it on the driver...
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

telfordfirst

A company in Devon (going back about 10 years) had a rogues gallery where they displayed photos of shoplifters and what they were caught stealing.

It was placed in a staff only area, but accidently on purpose the public could see it.

Graham

In some areas you would need a bill-board the size of a football pitch to show all villains. So if you can't show them all, show none. You might show someone that is Innocent too, or lynching mobs would come back. Are we going forward (Brum coat of arms motto) or backwards to the dark ages?

roy one

• Global Moderator
graham  well i think we are going backwords its simple don"t be a crook then they will not need to show a photo of you
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy