Author Topic: Calling all commuters...  (Read 470 times)

slippy

Calling all commuters...
« on: May 05, 2010, 06:37:04 AM »
Calling all commuters...

Hiya guys - I hope you all had a nice long bank holiday weekend and made the most of the sunny parts. I think my wife jinxed it somewhat by buying a BBQ on Friday - so you can always blame her if it was too grim for your liking!

Okay, I'm not sure if this is suitable for here (thanks to Roy Ben for allowing the message) - but I'm hoping that some kind hearted souls on the forum might be able to help me out with something. Basically, I'd really love to get a few commuters (ideally from the West Midlands) to help answer some questions about a project I'm working on at the moment about commuting to work using buses, trains and trams especially. There are only 10 questions to answer and it should take 5 minutes max - so hopefully some people can spare me a little bit of time to have a look... if so, I'd really appreciate the help and the opinions.

The link is here: http://tinyurl.com/wmidlands

Sadly there is no financial incentive - but you will get a warm and fuzzy feeling for being able to help out someone in a big way. Plus, if I ever meet up with you, I'll be sure to buy you a pint, coffee or sticky bun to say thank you properly.
 :) ;)

Apologies if this is not the place to put such requests or links. Thanks in advance and have a good week everyone, whether you're commuting, working or otherwise!

Cheers, Steve.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy