Author Topic: Night Out Theatre Restaurant.  (Read 44064 times)

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: Night Out Theatre Restaurant.
« Reply #99 on: April 30, 2016, 04:24:20 PM »
Hi Sammy

Welcome to you, I realise that you want any of your mothers old friends to contact her, but I would be remiss if I didn't warn you that in placing your mothers email address on an open forum you could be leaving her open to all sorts of emails and spam mails.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

townie

« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2016, 06:41:14 PM »
Sammy if I was you I would delete that EMAIL address of your mom. There are so many cranks out there.   
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

TonyJover

« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2016, 09:21:19 AM »
Just to add,
Tony, you thought Adge was the drummer with 'Misty' unless they also had a drummer called Adge, but Adrian 'Adge' Bellchambers was our drummer in Moonlight, and along with Bob and Jan Johnson and myself was our keyboard player Lindsay McDonald, another Australian.

Also remember the curry house across the road, could not buy a drink there, but for about a fiver you could get a tasty jug of ?water? that did the trick!!

Eddie's band very good, i have some good slides/photos that i used to take from the side. will take a bit of time to go through them, but will do.

Hey Dave, yes you're quite right about Adge (obviously!) our mistake. Patti & I remember all of you well.

The 'Ganges Water' jugs were in the Shah Bagh- known to all as the Sh*g Bag. We've often related that story to friends. In fact we were in Newtown, Powys, Wales and popped into an Indian restaurant. The waiter recognised Patti and said "You used to eat in my cousin's restaurant". We said "Oh, the Shah Bagh". He replied "No, you mean the Sh*g Bag!"

Any photos/slides that you have come across and scanned would be most appreciated. If you message me I'll give you my email address.

Cheers,
Tony

TonyJover

« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2016, 09:26:34 AM »
Years ago Charles Saatchi was talking about the massive success of his advertising agency.  He said that, once in a while, a group of people and events come together perfectly to make a special 'Golden Period.'
I think that is true for most people who worked at the Night Out.

That's so true John :)

I've sent you a PM.

Cheers,
Tony

DMAB

« Reply #103 on: November 11, 2016, 03:43:37 AM »
Hey Dave, yes you're quite right about Adge (obviously!) our mistake. Patti & I remember all of you well.

The 'Ganges Water' jugs were in the Shah Bagh- known to all as the Sh*g Bag. We've often related that story to friends. In fact we were in Newtown, Powys, Wales and popped into an Indian restaurant. The waiter recognised Patti and said "You used to eat in my cousin's restaurant". We said "Oh, the Shah Bagh". He replied "No, you mean the Sh*g Bag!"

Any photos/slides that you have come across and scanned would be most appreciated. If you message me I'll give you my email address.

Cheers,
Tony
Hi Tony, I have a couple of quick photos I can send if you are ready to give me your email
Many thanks
Dave

DMAB

« Reply #104 on: November 22, 2016, 07:38:03 AM »
G'day Tony,
i have tried sending you another email to see if you got the photos?
outlook is telling me having trouble sending to your address.
Did you get any photos coming through??

cheers, Dave

TonyJover

« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2017, 09:08:59 AM »
G'day Tony,
i have tried sending you another email to see if you got the photos?
outlook is telling me having trouble sending to your address.
Did you get any photos coming through??

cheers, Dave

Hi Dave, I've PMd you. Nope, I never received any pics.

Alexander

« Reply #106 on: April 25, 2017, 07:45:11 PM »
My nan was Peggy who worked on the bar, just wanted to know if anyone who knew her had any old pictures

Mogmeister

« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2017, 03:59:04 PM »
Hi Alexander , yes i remember Peggy , she was supervisor on bar 3 , i worked with her on occaisions , but i worked mainly on bars 2 and 4 .

kal

« Reply #108 on: March 24, 2018, 01:48:53 PM »

hi I worked on most of the bar and cellar with tony wilkie,  john bailey ,and a few others
my name is kal   I remember Peggy she was the casher on the bar to the left of the stage

TonyJover

« Reply #109 on: March 24, 2018, 02:27:12 PM »
hi I worked on most of the bar and cellar with tony wilkie,  john bailey ,and a few others
my name is kal   I remember Peggy she was the casher on the bar to the left of the stage

Nice to see you, Kal 😀

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy