Author Topic: Night Out Theatre Restaurant.  (Read 44065 times)

Peg Monkey

Re: Night Out Theatre Restaurant.
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2018, 10:52:13 AM »
Yup. It would have been either ‘75 or early ‘76.

Cheers,
Tony
Thanks Tony O0 , nice to see the delectable Debbie is still active.
Peg.
It's far better to look back on a rejection rather than a lost opportunity.

Snooks

« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2018, 11:06:47 AM »
I didn't know that someone was footing the bill for posts/ on the forum, which I love.... But I have to say rightly or wrongly I have enjoyed Peg Monkey's cartoons - just saying.
Onwards and upwards!

Peg Monkey

« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2018, 11:18:06 AM »
I didn't know that someone was footing the bill for posts/ on the forum, which I love.... But I have to say rightly or wrongly I have enjoyed Peg Monkey's cartoons - just saying.
O0
Peg.

Peg Monkey

« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2018, 11:24:38 AM »
peg monkey

the forum is a free forum to its member  but the admin has to pay for that forum(chris) its not free and he also has to pay for  storage space and I know for a fact that it cost money there are free forums about that you do not have to pay to use but you will find they have limited space for photos when the member use that space the forum admin has one of two things he can do first delete photos to make space or pay for more space a well-known Birmingham forum had this trouble and he had to buy space and set a limit to the size of the photos members put up this is not a free forum the admin pays the cost not its members  so we are lucky he does not pass the cost on to its members 

at this point I will call on phil the other mod on this forum to confirm what im saying is right

Roy, I've just had a thought - even though I am working within the Forum's attachment limit of 80kb/file I could try and compress to a lower figure, say 60kb. Would that help?
Peg.

Peg Monkey

« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2018, 12:29:22 PM »

Roy, I've just had a thought - even though I am working within the Forum's attachment limit of 80kb/file I could try and compress to a lower figure, say 60kb. Would that help?
Peg.

Roy, this is a trial 58kb file - any good?
Peg.

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #126 on: October 04, 2018, 12:40:06 PM »
Peg

If you wish to further this conversation then please do it via the messaging system, as this is not fair to those using this thread to discuss "The Night Out"
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Longstreetlass

« Reply #127 on: November 02, 2018, 01:08:23 PM »
Hi, I was just browsing in my lunch hour and came across this conversation. I worked at the Night out for a few years from 1975.  Does anyone remember Phil Lagorio, Phil Lacey and Brian Watkins?

TonyJover

« Reply #128 on: November 02, 2018, 01:10:29 PM »
Hi, I was just browsing in my lunch hour and came across this conversation. I worked at the Night out for a few years from 1975.  Does anyone remember Phil Lagorio, Phil Lacey and Brian Watkins?
Were they head waiters?

Longstreetlass

« Reply #129 on: November 02, 2018, 02:06:29 PM »
Hi TonyJover

Phil Lagorio was the bars manager, he actually gave me the job and Phil Lacey was in charge of the stock I think, Brian Watkins was a waiter but left when the strike finished. Also there was a waiter called Percy, I am trying to think of other names.

TonyJover

« Reply #130 on: November 02, 2018, 10:51:37 PM »
I am trying to think of other names.
Betty Reynolds, Dieter Thode...

cliffpdix

« Reply #131 on: January 02, 2019, 11:45:17 AM »
Hi Ricky. Hadn't looked at this forum for a long while... indeed had to re-invent my log-in! Memory isn't what it was!Since I last posted "Up the Fire Escape and Through the Kitchens" by Cliff Dix got published. The middle chunk makes more than passing mention of The Night Out, so you.... and others, might be amused. (Amazon, Ebay, Completely Novel and several other on-line outlets).If you hunt around you'll also find a fledgling Facebook page where we've been trying to get pictures of the old place posted. So if you've got any...Best wishesCliff

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy