Author Topic: Looking for the best amateur cooks in Birmingham!!  (Read 937 times)

TV Producer

Looking for the best amateur cooks in Birmingham!!
« on: January 19, 2006, 02:44:10 PM »
Hi guys,

I’m working on a brand new series of the hit Channel 4 programme called ‘Come Dine with Me’. This is the cooking programme (normally aired after Countdown) in which five strangers, from all walks of life, take it in turns to host the perfect dinner party for each other. Every night, the guests mark the quality of the host’s evening with the winner at the end of the week winning £1000!!

We are currently casting for the new series and we are looking for five people from Birmingham to take part. This is a unique opportunity for you guys from Birmingham with a passion for cooking to show off your culinary skills in the kitchen to the nation!! And win some cash...

Is anyone on this forum interested in taking part? Or know anyone who else might be?

If so, then do give me a ring on 020 7737 8903, or email me at [email protected]

Best wishes,
Rory Dalziel

christopher

Re: Looking for the best amateur cooks in Birmingham!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 03:13:28 AM »
Hello Rory,

Welcome to Birmingham Forum.

I'm just wondering, since you did not mention the matter, when is the last day when people with a passion for cooking may get in touch with you if they would like to be considered for the programme on which you are working?

Christopher 

Bannion

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 06:34:03 PM »
Doubt if you will hear from TV Producer again, Chris, for I guess this was a one off posting - in the hope that..
Still I say, that he may return next time Grenada needs more fodder for another programme featured in Brum

christopher

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 06:49:32 PM »
I'm glad there aren't too many one off posters, Bannion. Conversation on the Forum would make interesting reading if that were the case 8) Well at least we know there's a TV producer in the area ... I wonder what
he does when not looking for amateur cooks. Are more strangers not required for a different series?

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy