Author Topic: IRAQ  (Read 1130 times)

jobee

IRAQ
« on: February 20, 2007, 11:01:38 AM »
I'm not off the democratize Iraq thing. Bush had no choice after
9/11, indeed, the American electorate gave him another term to
get on with his campaign against terror governments and bands
of religious terrorists. However, I now think that trickle out should commence and the Iraqi democrats be made to work harder for what they want. The emphasis should be switched from attack to training up Iraqis in secure camps ,thus, lessoning
coalition targets
Its silly to talk about 'the illegal attack on Iraq' bearing in mind
9/11 was illegal, and one of Saddams last words was Jihad, the
original meaning of Jihad was 'the spread of Islam by force'.

http://www.coventryweb.co.uk/

ACE

Re: IRAQ
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 12:49:01 PM »
what are you, crazy? Trickle out are you mad? That is absolute [censored] to be fair. I mean why did they go in there in the first place? Everyone knows Bush blew up the twin towers himself. I am sick and tired of everyone talking about Iraq. On the news, in the papers, Iraq this, Iraq that - who really gives a [censored]? It is far away and does not affect the normal man on the street one iota. I wish everyone would just give it a bloody rest and shut up about it

jobee

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 02:12:34 PM »
what are you, crazy? Trickle out are you mad? That is absolute [censored] to be fair. I mean why did they go in there in the first place? Everyone knows Bush blew up the twin towers himself. I am sick and tired of everyone talking about Iraq. On the news, in the papers, Iraq this, Iraq that - who really gives a [censored]? It is far away and does not affect the normal man on the street one iota. I wish everyone would just give it a bloody rest and shut up about it

[censored] OFF THEN-and shove allah up you [censored]-he should go up easy-everthing else has-

dearbarbie

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 02:23:41 PM »
thats a very interesting way of marketing your coventry shmoventry website, dude.

jobee

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 08:24:35 AM »
thats a very interesting way of marketing your coventry shmoventry website, dude.

Dont understand-HE ASK whats my favourite==========???

jobee

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 02:44:40 PM »

LETS TALK ABOUT IRAQ

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy