Author Topic: sick and tired of jobee??  (Read 2481 times)

ACE

sick and tired of jobee??
« on: February 20, 2007, 01:03:22 PM »
all he does is cut and paste some comments and thinks he makes him look intelligent. Let me tell you about true intelligence Jobee - it is being a creative and original thinker like myself. Exploring the abstracticies and nuances of life and enlightening others through teaching your experiences. If i want quotes I will find them myself.

jobee

Re: sick and tired of jobee??
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 02:03:42 PM »
all he does is cut and paste some comments and thinks he makes him look intelligent. Let me tell you about true intelligence Jobee - it is being a creative and original thinker like myself. Exploring the abstracticies and nuances of life and enlightening others through teaching your experiences. If i want quotes I will find them myself.

You can start by not telling barfaced lies,  are you a vicar or something.
We intend getting those barfaced lying bishops out of the house of lords,AL 28  of them.

jobee

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 05:52:35 PM »

We intend getting those barfaced lying bishops out of the house of lords,     ALL 28  of them. Ta.ta.--------------http://www.coventryweb.co.uk/

Bannion

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 04:47:31 PM »
I dread to think what I may be bringing forth but here goes.
Jobee,
I do not intend to antagonise you, but expect I will.  It would be welcome if you could find the time to post on general subjects, without all the fire and brimstone that your current entries put out.
Free speech is a very good thing but logically put and in a form that people will take the time to read and appreciate them.
Your current entries do not do you a good service and I believe, once started on, are quickly ignored by many readers.
Please consider my words, written in friendship,  before you respond.   

jobee

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2007, 09:38:44 PM »
I dread to think what I may be bringing forth but here goes.
Jobee,
I do not intend to antagonise you, but expect I will.  It would be welcome if you could find the time to post on general subjects, without all the fire and brimstone that your current entries put out.
Free speech is a very good thing but logically put and in a form that people will take the time to read and appreciate them.
Your current entries do not do you a good service and I believe, once started on, are quickly ignored by many readers.
Please consider my words, written in friendship,  before you respond.   

wilco-i did not start the aggresion-please backread.

Bannion

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 10:49:31 AM »
Jobee and all others.
Not knowing where or how the aggression started and not wishing to become associated with any actual or perceived attitudes on any side can I put forward a suggestion to all.
How about making this forum a place all can enter knowing that it will be a period of enjoyment and interest.
No insults, jibes or anything that may cause anyone distress.
Can we start off again?
Finally.  If I sound as a 'do gooder' mediator then possible that may fit.  I can only offer so much, and hope that readers accept that what I am trying to do, hopefully, is in the interest of the forum.   Rejection, and I add the word Apathy to the site, is for you all to decide

christopher

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 01:41:59 PM »

We intend getting those barfaced lying bishops out of the house of lords,AL 28  of them.

That's a bit OTT. I doubt one of the bishops fits the discription you have given them, jobee. If the electoral system was reformed so that the House of Commons had an equal number of men and women then the country would probably be a much better place in which to live.

jobee

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2007, 04:59:05 AM »

That's a bit OTT. I doubt one of the bishops fits the discription you have given them, jobee. If the electoral system was reformed so that the House of Commons had an equal number of men and women then the country would probably be a much better place in which to live.

Yes, I agree , the house of lords needs further reform.
By liars  I mean, keep going on about this god/heaven thing without any proof.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 02:10:33 PM »
if you put ten folk in a room in a short time they will pair off some will get on and some will not its what makes folk folk some will pee you off so much that you will say I'm sick and tired of ....... with the things they say and do so i say to all take a step back and take this page for what it is if some thing is said that you do not like thats life and you may say something that others might not like just thank hevens that youv got the freedom to say it
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

jobee

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2007, 06:38:15 AM »
if you put ten folk in a room in a short time they will pair off some will get on and some will not its what makes folk folk some will pee you off so much that you will say I'm sick and tired of ....... with the things they say and do so i say to all take a step back and take this page for what it is if some thing is said that you do not like thats life and you may say something that others might not like just thank hevens that youv got the freedom to say it

Well said Roy.-----------http://www.coventryweb.co.uk/

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy