Author Topic: wnted pictures of the old indoor bull ring markets  (Read 2747 times)

plexone

wnted pictures of the old indoor bull ring markets
« on: November 21, 2010, 03:46:00 PM »
i am currently putting together a website to try and get the new indoor markets noticed on the web ( i have put this web site as a link if thats ok) the council are doing nothing to help us promote the market as its all down to the stall holders. i am looking to put a history page on the site and am looking for any old pictures of the old indoor bullring markets (dry goods or fish/meat side) and comments that people who like to post. back to the markets we need more people to support us, where can you get fresh chicken fillet not pumped up like supermarkets delivered and chopped that day for an average of £5kg compared to supermarket value chicken at about £6.50kg (containing who knows what).
the address is www.indoorbullringmarket.co.uk its a bit basic at the moe , but im updating it all the time and we needed something quick.

roy one

• Global Moderator
Re: wnted pictures of the old indoor bull ring markets
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 04:06:03 PM »
hi plex
         welcome to the forum normally we do not allow adds on the forum(spam) and i had a look for the link to this forum but could not find it  if you add our link to your home page we will be happy with that we will class it has a payment in kind

but good luck with your project  roy
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 04:17:33 PM »
most of us do a lot of shopping in the bullring and i find it good value good transport links good place have a sit and a cuppa meet friends and get most of what you need in one place knowing its fresh and a good price most of us treat it like a day out
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM »
Hi Plexone

Welcome to the forum, why would Birmingham Council bother helping you to promote the Birmingham Indoor Market when all their time is taken up promoting their favourite German market outside the Council House. Lets face what does Birmingham Council ever do to promote or help the small businesses of the region.

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

plexone

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2010, 08:03:51 PM »
hi roy thanks we need the support  and yes phil your right at the moment we are in a fighting battle as part of our service charge goes to advertising and we're here 52 weeks of the week and dont get the advertising there getting. we have even lost loads of buses and the council dont want to know.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy