Author Topic: ASTON VILLA (1874) F.C. SUPPORTERS  (Read 56989 times)

wakadowakado

Re: ASTON VILLA (1874) F.C. SUPPORTERS
« Reply #176 on: August 25, 2014, 07:15:42 PM »
Hi Pete Hutton had a good day- With Bentecke back we might take off. Why not give 'Baar Hill matters' a look Cheerio for now B

astwood

« Reply #177 on: August 28, 2014, 03:59:54 PM »
Hi Waka
Hutton as being playing well but losing to Leyton Orient last night in the cup
worries me are we in for another relegation battle this season we have
tightend up the defence but we are not scoring goals i hope Benteke
comes back from injury soon
pete

wakadowakado

« Reply #178 on: September 11, 2014, 09:54:38 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/groups/605239392921833/ Why not give it a look Waks back under the Facebook umbrella

astwood

« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2014, 07:36:17 PM »
Liverpool 0  1 Aston Villa a great away win for us waka
baker did a great job standing in for vlarr O0

Norma

« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2014, 09:01:54 PM »
Congratulations on Aston Villa beating the untouchables  !!!!!!!   O0 ;D

An excellent result !!   O0

Keep the good work up  !!!

Norma

wakadowakado

« Reply #181 on: October 10, 2014, 06:14:57 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Wakadowakado/  Aston Villa's Greatest players give us a look

wakadowakado

« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2015, 04:30:45 PM »
Can the Villa stay up? Is there anyone there who thinks so ? Bottom of the league at Xmas is
usually doom  Wak a bak (guesting)

Spud

« Reply #183 on: November 20, 2015, 05:07:50 PM »
I hate to see any midland side struggling but just what can you expect from Villa Vlaar gone Cleverly gone Bentekke gone Delph gone. I just cannot see Micah Richards as a central defender and Lescott is well past his best. Can Garde turn it round without any Premiership experience time will only tell. Will they buy in the January window more to the point who will want to join a side at the bottom of the division ? Some might say a dose of Championship might do them good no I think not look what happened up the M6 at Coventry. It is struggle to get out of the Championship ask Derby Leeds The Sheffield Clubs and Blues . Only a big big investment in new players might save them but with the Club up for sale will the US owners cough up? What do you think ?
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

blueblizzard

« Reply #184 on: November 20, 2015, 08:16:09 PM »
                     After flirting with relegation a few times in recent seasons i think Villa's time is finally up,,,basically a poor team that is now without the impact of Benteke's goals that has saved them before.

That said,, it's not all doom and gloom,,,,,come August you will only have to wait till 9pm on a Saturday night to watch the Championship highlights O0
Don't take life so seriously,,,nobody gets out alive anyway

townie

« Reply #185 on: March 01, 2016, 06:16:29 PM »
Aston Villa walk out tonight. Supporters say they were inspired by the recent protests at Liverpool where fans walked out of a home game against Sunderland in the 77th minute to protest about ticket prices. The supporters are due to stage their walkout in the 74th minute of the game – the time chosen to reflect the year the club was founded in 1874. What beats me is if the fans are so unhappy why go in the first place. If no supporters turned up for a home game wouldn't that show that the club needs a change. If all these loyal supporters keep attending the games and paying for their tickets nothing will happen. Apart from the Villa being in the Championship. I was going to say and then loosing all the best players, but after watching the games on the tele. I haven't seen anyone that's a premiship player.   
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy