Author Topic: Birmingham Brothels  (Read 84324 times)

john2000

Re: Birmingham Brothels
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2009, 03:26:12 PM »
Paul... Amsterdam, great place,but like most cities it has it's good points and then theres the bad points, when you see kids shooting themselves up in some back ally, I go some times with my lady friend, we have a good laugh, a good meal, and a good night out, ( and some of the sex toys you can get, are unbelievable, but, take care with the Batman outfit, the condoms come in many colours, and light up in the dark, ..  ( now this may surprise you,) there are some very nice old werehouse's and beautiful old buildings dating back to early 1600, and if you go on a canal tour you will enjoy a lot of that you don't normally see from the road, Parking is [censored], so go by train, some time you get picked up by a lady of the night, and in the afternoon too, so if/when you visit, and you wan to go to the red light district, walk out of the railway station just 200 metres straight down the main road in front of you the just turn left....have a nice whatever...J2 O0
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Steve

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2009, 03:27:45 PM »
A friend of mine worked for British Gas, based off Bromford depot. He was sent out checking gas meters. He was working along a road very near spaghetti junction. He knocked on this door and a plump, well endowed lady in a pink babydoll nightie answered the door.
  He was shown into the cellar and was surprised to find it had been converted into an S & M chamber complete with wall shackles, whips and other equipment I will leave to your imagination.
  He said it was the fastest job he'd done for a long time, as the aforesaid lady insisted on staying with him while he worked, reeling off the services available and the prices.
                        Steve
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

tramp

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2009, 03:44:13 PM »
Hey Steve,

That's a cracking tale - when your mate finished, did she offer him ''a whip round for your trouble?'' ;D

tramp

Steve

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2009, 03:52:43 PM »
No, she gave him a business card, but no money off vouchers.

Steve

tramp

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2009, 05:19:37 PM »
Tight so and so & so - actually she was probably like George Best's night club in M/cr - Slack Alice ;D

frederick

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2009, 05:25:02 PM »
when i was in my late teens a friend and myself met two girls in town somewhere i can't remember now well my parents had a caravan at Stourport-on-Seven and the house was empty again  O0 so the four of us went back to the house and had a bit of fun O0 it was time to take them home on the way we stoped at the top of Highgate rd/Moseley rd at the hot dog van that was there and then onto were they lived it was Princess rd we didn't see them again.  ???
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2009, 05:56:32 PM »
In the 60's when I used the cafes in Balsall Heath, as I have said previously I knew most of the working girls. I saw and heard things that could never be repeated on here.

Most of the girls had hearts of gold, and would always help some one out if they were able. I wasn't afraid to accept a drink or two from a lot of them, and they would always warn you if you were about to something silly like chatting up a girl who might have looked a cracker but had that little bit extra, and wasn't quite the woman you thought she was.

It was like everything though while it was confined to the coffee houses and certain street corners it wasn't so bad. In my eyes they were providing a service it was when they started taking over whole streets like Cheddar Rd that it got out of hand.

If I remember it was a working girl from Leeds who first pierced my ear for me in 1962 when I had my first earring. There were a load of us at a party at her flat and I was saying that I was going to have it done the next day, the next thing I knew she whipped out a darning needle and cork and said “I’ll do it”. What could I do, I couldn’t bottle out and she even supplied the sleeper ring.

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Steve

« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2009, 07:51:20 PM »
Phil, probably just as well you didn't tell her you were planning to have a prince Albert.
       Steve

john2000

« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2009, 08:50:39 PM »
Is it still working in Amsterdam?

Went there for a stag do a few years back and it seemed to work ok, with everything seperated into a different area.

Business could'nt be better, in fact in most large cities there a red light area, and if youre in a little village  just chat to the locals, they would know, mind you if you ever ask a guy have you ever been to one, he would sware on his mothers life he has'nt..J2
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2009, 09:21:58 PM »
hi john in the 60s varner road princess road all round there was full of working girls and by calthorpe park and part of the stratford road spark-brook farm road i new one or two and i must say that they was good hard working girls they did not ask for any thing and if they had kids the kids was well looked after it does not go on to much round there now but im sure if you went looking you could find a working girl
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2009, 09:35:05 PM »
John

I have to say that it amazes me just how many gangs of lads in this country trip over to Holland for stag parties. It seems like my son has been several times in the last few years when any of the lads on his watch have got married.

Mind you I believe the women are just as bad these days, and they disappear off on a package holiday for a few days and get up to all sorts of things.

I can just imagine saying to my wife before we got married "I'm just popping off to a brothel in Amsterdam for a few days before we tie the knot". I can just imagine what her answer would have been.

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy