Author Topic: Why is Coventry such a [censored]?  (Read 1253 times)

ACE

Why is Coventry such a [censored]?
« on: February 21, 2007, 11:30:53 AM »
Being so close to Birmingham, one would have thought it would have reaped some of the benefits of being so close to such a powerhouse. But look at it - its a mess. I asked someone to directions to the city centre and looked at me funny and said 'this is the city centre'!! I was already standing in it!! There is more life in the graveyard I live in

ACE

Re: Why is Coventry such a [censored]hole?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 11:39:05 AM »
Most amusing sir!

jobee

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 02:40:08 PM »
Being so close to Birmingham, one would have thought it would have reaped some of the benefits of being so close to such a powerhouse. But look at it - its a mess. I asked someone to directions to the city centre and looked at me funny and said 'this is the city centre'!! I was already standing in it!! There is more life in the graveyard I live in

Thats because you were to thick to realize you where in the center of cov.
PLUS-WHATS A CORPS DOING ASKING.

ACE

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 04:19:28 PM »
Thats because you were to thick to realize you where in the center of cov.
PLUS-WHATS A CORPS DOING ASKING.

now ACE knows why do you don't write your own posts - because you cannot speel, you have had a sense of humour bypass, and you don't understand irony (and thats not the hot flat implement your mum uses to straighten your clothes out for you)

Bannion

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 05:06:38 PM »
Hey!  No running Coventry down!
I'll have you know that in the 60's I had a great affection for this City's football team.
It was the only stadium that let me in free.  The Brum stadium would charge and what was the name of the other stadium around Aston? (If that does not get a report then the site is in fact deceased)  Greedy lot they would all charge me but Coventry let me in free, as I say.
So being a cheap skate I voted with my pocket.  No worry about the distance for I had the firm's car.

jobee

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 05:44:03 PM »
Most amusing sir!

focorse inac lleps.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy