Author Topic: Angelina street and William Henry Street 1940  (Read 36985 times)

astoness

Re: Angelina street and William Henry Street 1940
« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2019, 07:43:58 AM »
one of my rellies married a german lad gustav shulte in 1916 she lived in nechells and he lived in hockley and despite the obvious difficulties during that time they shared over 50 years of happy marriage..

lyn

lin09

« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2021, 05:19:09 PM »
hi
I am new to this site have been thinking of family history for a long time and decided to give it a go,i was browsing on a census site when i searched for the name grubham who i think are relatives of my nan her moms maiden name was grubham before she became a bushell they all seem to live in the aston area.
Any information would be greatfully apreciated  O0

Scipio

« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2021, 08:57:20 PM »
hi
I am new to this site have been thinking of family history for a long time and decided to give it a go,i was browsing on a census site when i searched for the name grubham who i think are relatives of my nan her moms maiden name was grubham before she became a bushell they all seem to live in the aston area.
Any information would be greatfully apreciated  O0

lin09 welcome to the forum , may I suggest you search for Looking For Old Friends and Family , Abt post No 84 the name you are looking for is mentioned in that post . I hope this is what you are looking for  , best of luck . Use the search box top right
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy