Author Topic: anyone got old photos of Arthur street in Birmingham 1960's  (Read 13359 times)

Eadkins

would love to see pictures ,I apologise I'm  New to the site still learning my way round

Phil

• Account Closed
Re: anyone got old photos of Arthur street in Birmingham 1960's
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2019, 04:51:15 PM »
Ht Edkins,

Welcome to you, I think that pretty well all the images of Arthur Street that can be found have been posted to the forum. I know there are one or two others scattered around on different threads so try typing Arthur Street in the search-box at the top right of the page and sort through the results.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Eadkins

thanks Phil I'm  sure you are right about the prince top right.

LorraineJoy

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2022, 10:37:16 PM »
Hi, Where can I get your book Dixon? My Mum grew up in Arthur Street. I'd love to read more about it.
My husband was born there in 1957 so would love  a copy too.

Des Gardner

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2022, 11:35:08 PM »
The Prince Arthur pub was just on left round the top of the picture as you go up! I used to go in there when the Blues were at home in the 1960s....Happy days...

George247

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2022, 05:06:49 PM »
Hi, we lived in Arthur St, Small Heath i was very young. We were the first Immigrants to move into Arthur St. i remember that everyone on the street welcomed us with open arms. We lived in no 137 and always remember neighbors that lived across the road from us would give us a hardback Beano book at Christmas. If my memorably serves me write, one of the neighbors were Mr & Mrs Kemp.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy