Author Topic: The BBC,  (Read 1860 times)

roy one

• Global Moderator
Re: The BBC,
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 10:36:08 PM »
no need for youtube the bbc put that Meany repeats on
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Batman

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 07:21:35 AM »
Roy, oh so bloody true, in some cases its got to the point that we know what the actor is going to say word for word, that repeat called "life on Mars"is also very good for repeats, we can get BBC 4 over here, and now when it comes on I know it will be the same as the week before,
But we can control what we see, at just a press of a button, so in the end no one will bother to watch it because they have seen it all before..... Batman ( John 2000) ;D
Sex is like air....it's not important unless you are'nt getting any...

Graham

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2007, 09:32:56 PM »
As with John in Holland we here in Belgium get many foreign channels on the cable, one of them is the BBC.

The mornings are about the only time I watch the telly, while my old body is ajusting to the force of gravity. I zap (flip) through all the (bad) news stations around the world (there's not one channel that has only 'good' news) and end up with 'Breakfast TV on BBC. What a rotten program that is, how did they get any awards? All you hear is "COMING UP LATER ON IN THE PROGRAM" with a clip of it, if they cut all that out they could deliver the news in 10 minuets flat, as they do on NOS in Holland. The only thing that I find useful are the radar pictures of the rain clouds coming our way (or not).

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy