Author Topic: Seeney/Scenie family Balsall Heath  (Read 9717 times)

kenphil123

Re: Seeney/Scenie family Balsall Heath
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2012, 11:59:24 PM »
Hi all, i am desperately trying to find a copy of a film that was made about this family.The film was called "The Seventeen" i believe , the family lived in Mary St  opposite Mary St school. Some of the names i remember are ,Ronnie, Reggie and Billy ,who i used to hang round with, the family was huge.
  ive got the film and im always in contact them

jtafridi

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 08:53:00 AM »
Hi everyone. Thanks for all the info about the seeney family. glad to know they are still around. i've viewed the u tube version of the 'story' As you say it doesn't really transfer that well. Now can anyone remember Mr, Busby at St Pauls?

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 09:28:09 AM »
Hi,  kenphil123, jtfridi.

Welcome to the forum, could I just point out that the "report to moderator" button is for reporting what you may think are posts that do not comply with forum rules and not an extension of the post box or part of the messaging system.

Therefore it should only be used for informing moderators of posts that in your opinion do not comply with the rules as laid down.

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

robbiejd

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2012, 12:20:07 AM »
Kenphil, is there any chance of getting a copy of the film off you and which members of the family are you in touch with....would be great to meet up with Billy again , have not seen him since the mid to late sixties

work is for people who don't know how to fish

Vicky bilston

« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2013, 10:00:45 PM »
Hi to all that's asking about the Seeney family I'm with mark Seeney Terence Seeney son if you would like any more information about the Seeney family let me know many regards

mom1932avfc

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2014, 10:49:20 PM »
hi i am a brother in law to one of the brothers roy seeney can u plead like to get in touchse e_mail me he would like to get in touch

mom1932avfc

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2014, 10:54:45 PM »
Hi all, i am desperately trying to find a copy of a film that was made about this family.The film was called "The Seventeen" i believe , the family lived in Mary St  opposite Mary St school. Some of the names i remember are ,Ronnie, Reggie and Billy ,who i used to hang round with, the family was huge.hi ya my brother in is  roy seeney reggie brother we have got the film can u please e_mail me back he would like to catch up about old times

Cherrie Seeney

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2020, 06:37:49 PM »
I’m Billy’s daughter if u want to know any info you can contact me. A few of the brothers are no longer with us

Reggie , Billy , Roy , Terry & John have all passed away RIP ❤️

Mac72

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2022, 02:16:43 AM »
Hi reg was my dad yes he was 49 when he passed away and I remember being in his little Austin 11 hundred with my uncle Roy who has now passed away and my uncle Terry who has also passed away. I remember waiting out side Bob horse meat shop while they went in and got him to cut the horse meat up like stake rump sirloin it was quite amazing how brave they where and they would and could sell anything to anyone. I miss my dad and my uncles so much I wish it was back in the late 80st

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy