Author Topic: sorry is just a word that is never ment most times  (Read 940 times)

roy one

• Global Moderator
sorry is just a word that is never ment most times
« on: March 24, 2007, 11:41:24 AM »
sorry is just a word that we use most days for one thing or other   the bus was late sorry sorry iv got no change sorry this sorry that but are we sorry like hell we are we do not give a dame when robbers go to court they say im sorry for what iv done they are not sorry its just a word they use coz they got found out sorry means nothing if your sorry why do it
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Bannion

Re: sorry is just a word that is never ment most times
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 02:52:17 PM »
If a happening occurs, that a particular person is responsible for.  Should  that happening be accidental or unintentional but it causes harm, loss or inconvenience to another, then a sincere apology, by way of the use of the word sorry is, and I say, is the least one should say and do.
If the occurrence could be envisaged by the person to be likely to offend, injure or cause loss to another. Yet if he still pursues his objective then an apology, or the saying of sorry, is only a means of escaping the consequences and should be viewed as such.
In a nutshell sometimes the word sorry can be acceptable but not in all cases for as you say Rayben - "why do it"     

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 04:29:02 PM »
bannion yes thats true if you do somthing thats upsets or hurts some one and you did not mean to do it or you was not thinking at the time the least you can do is say im so sorry and mean itbut most times sorry is said and not ment its just a word that we use to make our self feel better at the time

Bannion

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 05:18:31 PM »
Blokes who appear before the court for an offence, if they do not think of it themselves, are told by their counsel to apologize and say they are sorry for committing the offence.
Oh yes, have a bit of that - "Sorry" but they fail to add "for being caught"
As you say Roy - it is a load of bunkum   

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 07:11:20 PM »
i was in court a few weeks past(thinking of becoming part of the courts) and i note that some plead not guilty  and there counsel does its best to make them look good but once they have been found guilty the counsel stand up and says hes sorry that he did what he did he was drunk at the time and hes got a bad home life and so on and so on now my mind tells me that the counsel nows hes guilty and is as much to blame as him for trying to get him off with it why can his counsel tell him to plead guilty and take whats coming to him it would save costs
so once again sorry is said and not meant its just a word but they are sorry for it when they go down for getting found out that is if your a car driver its pay up and be happy if you go to court and fight your case you end up paying more £60 speeding fine could cost you £300 and if your found not guilty no one says sorry and means it to you  we will get the next one make him pay

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy