Author Topic: Where Do We Live?  (Read 11799 times)

Phil

• Global Moderator
Re: Where Do We Live?
« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2011, 10:14:26 PM »
Phil I think your photo is more Bordesley,Coventry Rd way in the middle of the photo you can make out the dark line of (what I think is the railway viaduct).Dek

Dek

Do you think so? I haven't a clue I'm just guessing the same as everybody else, but I think that line you can see might be rooftops.

Phil
Make Love Not War

vauxonion

« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2011, 10:41:46 PM »
Phil I see the houses but I was looking at a line higher up the photo. The highest block to the left is the large glass building at the bottom of Holloway Head with the other two towers on the other side of the road I can make out the Rotunda about 4-5blocks to the right so i,m pretty sure it,s in that direction. Dek

blueblizzard

« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2011, 09:03:48 AM »
nickcc

With regard to your post (#138) found it very strange to say the least,,if I had misread your original post I wouldn't be the first to do that on a forum would I???

My advice is this,, if you really think you are being bullied  then contact a member of the moderating team, also feel free to go through my 1100 or so posts and see if you find any evidence of bullying in any of them.
Don't take life so seriously,,,nobody gets out alive anyway

pauline w

« Reply #157 on: October 05, 2011, 06:18:40 AM »
when we emigrated to south Africa i meet a lady who was brought up in Balsalll heath as it happened i use to baby sit for her mother now that's what i call a small world