Author Topic: 15 hostages held in iran  (Read 1868 times)

brino1962

15 hostages held in iran
« on: March 29, 2007, 10:32:13 AM »
are the iranians looking for a war just like iraq if the 15 hostages were in there waters like they say lets get the mediators in to get them back home,or if on the other hand as the british goverment  insist that they were in iraqie waters,show the proof get the servicemen and woman back home or is this just another game of propergander good luck to the hostages and a safe return

roy one

• Global Moderator
Re: 15 hostages held in iran
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 02:41:20 PM »
its just a game that a mad man is playing still it got him points round the world hes playing cat and mouse      mouse takes on the cat but like a cat it plays first they will be back safe they had better be or they will pay for it they got away once with shooting that young police woman in london but not again
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

kelama

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 02:31:42 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"are the iranians looking for a war just like iraq"...hey brino I don't remember the Iraqis looking for a war..
you talking about the iraq in asia?

Batman

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 07:47:18 AM »
Kelama, yepe, it wasn't  Iraq looking for war, but Bush,( remember him, he's the one that got less votes, but still got in,) he wanted the oil, I can understand why they sent troops to Q8, they are a big supplier of oil to the world, Bush Sr, was there first but backed off, then with in 3 months of being in office Bush Jr, got in on the act. sad to say, but the Americans know how to start a war, but don't know how to end one, so now the war in Iraq, just drags on and on,  Saddam was like Stalin, killing his own kind, when religion starts to play politics thats when the trouble starts, Iran was comming out of the dark ages, and into the 20th century with the Shar, till religion took over, now they walk the streets whipping themselves, and women are put back in the roll of second class persons.
The people of Iraq, didn't want this war, but they were not happy with saddam, but they had no other chose, with Saddam in power it was called suppression ,
and for the army people who are out there its a hell hole, the temp in the daytime is way up in the 50'c, and at night its bloody cold, and they have to wear full combat gear, ( and when youre out there, you know where all the flys go for the winter )
Sex is like air....it's not important unless you are'nt getting any...

Bannion

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 03:50:47 PM »
Well I am not impressed with the United Nations. Well to be honest never have been.   As we know these troops are not only British but were acting under the cover of that useless organisation.
All it has done is lightly smacked the Iranian's wrist.  If this is the way they offer protection for soldiers under their mandate then I know what I would say when next they call upon us

brino1962

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 05:07:14 PM »
the iraqies had the chance to proove they had no weapons of mas distruction they chose to deny access to certain parts of there country we gave certain ultimatums they chose to ignore them so they in a round about way asked for war. by the way if we do not support our troops havnt we already gave the death penalty to the 15 hostages

brino1962

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 05:16:14 PM »
look at te way the parade our people on the tv surely they dont think we will take this lying down,but we will also not go and suicide bomb there country killing innocent people in the name of god(allah)

Batman

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 06:08:23 PM »
brino1962.... its called oneupmanship, if one can prove they are better than the other, in the eyes of the world, then they have won , there will be some Sabre rattling, but in the end it will all blow over...( I hope).
the guy you want to worry about is Bush, as long as the oil keeps coming in and they get all the reconstruction contracts he wont worry to much...John 2000 >:(
Sex is like air....it's not important unless you are'nt getting any...

kelama

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 07:11:04 PM »
hey brino don't know what papers you read (must be Sun and The News of the World), Saddam never denied the weapon inspectors access to anywhere they wanted to go. Truth is we never gave them an ultimatum,
that was Bush and his neo con henchmen, tony went along to pick up the scraps......and that's why there's captives in Iran....hopefully they won't be treated like the people held at Guantanamo or Abu Ghraib,

Langstraat

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 10:32:45 AM »
A few more questions than answers.

The present situation is of our own making. It was irresponsible to operate in such a Buccaneer manner in territorial waters which have been disputed by Iran. It was only a couple years ago since the last incident where our naval rating were captured during a similar operation. How is it possible that the Iranian gun boats were able to approach the boarding party and capture them? What were the operational officers doing when their presence would have been shown on the radar. We have helicopters to patrol such areas and the headings of the Iranians should have been a clear indication of their intent. We have played into their hands an caused  great international embarrassment.
What a shambles we look. They must be rubbing their hands with glee. We used to have a highly respected Navy and yet they were captured whilst their ship looked on without action.
Iran's posturing about their proposed Nuclear enrichment programme has caused many fears over their capabilities to produce a destructive weapon. My view is that they are playing the same game that Northern Korea have recently won. By cancelling and conceding to outside criticism about Nuclear weapons they are now in receipt of huge outside grants and aid to rebuild their country. This help would not have been forthcoming if they had not continued to pretend they were hell bent in proliferation. It's a game they play and in this case they have the upper hand because of our gross irresponsibility.
It wouldn't surprise me to see the Commander officer reprimanded when this blows over.
This is Iraq's payback time for the assistance and support we gave to Saddam's Iraq in their war against Iran.   
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2007, 01:07:36 PM »
longstraat
                 youv hit it in one  and some body will have to take the can back but how fare down the line will it go till the buck stops you reep what you sowe
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy