Author Topic: iv beat the fags  (Read 6766 times)

roy one

• Global Moderator
iv beat the fags
« on: April 03, 2007, 10:40:34 AM »
last week i gave up smoking iv been smoking for 48 years about 20 a day  its not been aweek yet but im over the worst   and i know im going to win well i have my mate offed me a fag and i almost took it then  i new if i took that fag the last few days would have been for nothing so it seems that if you really wont ta stop smoking then do it thats what the doc said and yes i do and i did   its not easy fags seem to have more will than me    must keep off the food or ill get fat lolololo    if any one would like an up date on the smoking ill do it let you know   see if it wins or i win 
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Batman

Re: iv beat the fags
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 01:23:25 PM »
Roy-ben, I'll take your bet on, I will give you one month, that you will be back on the fags, if I loose then I will buy you a pack of fags, if i win, then you buy me a pack of fags....... ;D
Sex is like air....it's not important unless you are'nt getting any...

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 03:13:16 PM »
nooo tell you what john when iv won and i will you can keep ya fags ill not have to get me a part time job now and next year if im still about and free thats if i aint dun anybody in ill have a new car

frederick

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 06:20:48 PM »
 keep it up roy you will feel much better for it with a freer chest and healther i used to smoke at one time and i would not smoke again when i gave it up i owned a pub so it was difficult for me but i beat it and that was 22 years ago.   :D
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 06:29:57 PM »
well to day is my 5 day off the fags  and iv been out shopping and when i get home its a cup of tea and a fag but no fag to day but i must admit I'm feeling a bit better and a fag would be nice iv not hit any one yet still time    give you an update wedensday  will i win or will the fags win   what you lot think

Batman

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 08:01:31 PM »
Roy-Ben some time ago I used to visit some friends in France, I used to drive down ( 1100kms ) on the way down it was fag after fag, ( I always smoke when i drive),
even my little dog used to have his head out the window, ( for some air I think ),but as soon as I pulled up out side the house my little dog would go and jump in the pool, ( stupid) he cant get out when he's in ), the fags when into the glove box, and stayed there, my friends didn't smoke, So for the next 2, months or so, I was fag free, its true you do feel better, and can do more things longer than before, but sad, when I drive home back to Holland out come the fags, the dog puts his head out the window again, then its a month of fags and then off again back to france, but one day I wont light up.......John 2000 ;D
Sex is like air....it's not important unless you are'nt getting any...

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 10:00:02 PM »
john i think its getting to me iv been playing crib on the comp and iv been shouting at the bloody thing calling it names   it ant made me feel any better bloody *++=*****8 fig>>>>. thing  bas>>>> smash ya lights in  are well   neeeeeeed a faggggggg ho god  lololo will i win   

Bannion

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 08:29:03 AM »
Roy Ben,
We are all watching you!   You must be of sterner stuff and not give it up.
Stick to it and you will come through to what is awaiting you.
What is awaiting you?  Well weight gain is a sure bet unless you work at that as well.  I know for I have been down that road but I had an easier ride than what you seem to be having.
1986 after many abortive attempts to stop smoking I had to have an operation.  Pack up smoking for the two Weeks prior to the Op. was the advice the consultant gave me.   Half an hour before the Op there I was in the toilet smoking my last of the day, as I thought.
The Op worked in two ways.  It solved the ailment, but due to the smoking I hallucinated.  I was being smothered by leaves and could not escape.
Sum result was that, without any will power on my part,  I have not had a smoke since.  My last weed is in cased in the body of a hypodermic syringe, the hospital staff gave me, and lies in a dressing table drawer.
I wish you luck.  I sure had it. 

frederick

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 09:24:37 PM »
 roy you have started something now you will have to go trough with it, with the thought of putting weight on i have to be in your age group and i keep my self fit not to over eat until you know you can control your weight but part of my routine is about 5 times a week is exercise like 100 to 200 tummy crunches a day it does not take long to do about 5 minets and weights to keep my uper body toned up and plenty of long walks my weight verys by no more than 8 pound's the tummy crunches gives you nice abs and the weights give you nice pec's i have been doing this for 12 years and it works i weigh in at under 11 stone   :D

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 09:58:55 PM »
hi fred thank you for your kind words ill not put it on i do a lot of walking and digging well to day is day 6 its not been to bad still not had a fag the cats keeping out of the way the wife said shes leaving home(i should be so lucky) told this comp its a wast of time it will not let me win some of the games well it will soon be bed time   anybody going to takes bets if i can do it or not?

frederick

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2007, 09:25:45 AM »
 hi roy it's all up to you mate   ???

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy