Author Topic: lost relations  (Read 3778 times)

cocacolakid

Re: lost relations
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 01:16:46 PM »
Hi people i have now found my cousin John Monnington and beleive it or not he live less than half an hour from where i now live i have been in touch with him and he is willing to meet up soon. speedy

Alan...
there was a girl in my class at Mary St by the name of Dianne Monnington, I am not sure where in Balsall Heath she lived, but I believe that she had two cousins that lived at the lower end of Sherbourne Rd. They may have been twins? they looked alike, with short blonde hair, and both had pierced ears, which was unusual for youngsters at that time.  (late 50s)       

I don't know if they are related to your monningtons, just thought you might like to know.

Did you have a sister or sisters Alan?
                                                                                                             Malc.
Every day is a gift, that's why they call it the present.

wakadowakado

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 03:36:48 PM »
Any one looking for family tree info should try 'Ancestry aid'  Do not waste money on Ancestry & co
A key person will help you Lola 5 and free of charge ! Treat her well and she will get you back to the 1700's

speedy

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 10:28:08 PM »

Alan...
there was a girl in my class at Mary St by the name of Dianne Monnington, I am not sure where in Balsall Heath she lived, but I believe that she had two cousins that lived at the lower end of Sherbourne Rd. They may have been twins? they looked alike, with short blonde hair, and both had pierced ears, which was unusual for youngsters at that time.  (late 50s)       

I don't know if they are related to your monningtons, just thought you might like to know.

Did you have a sister or sisters Alan?
                                                                                                            Malc.
[/quote hi cocacolakid yes i had three sisters my eldist was Irene who sadley passed away last year next was Violet and my youngist sister pat but only two of them went to Hope St School. speedy

Karendavies

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2019, 05:58:36 PM »
can anyone help me i have been doing my family tree and was looking for my auntie Rose and her two sons Harry and Johnathon Monnington they lived for a time in Highgate St lower end near gooch St, looking through the records they all seemed to have died the same year 1959 can anyone tell me if they were involved in an accident as they are redgistered with the same number and as Harry would have been aged about 22 and John about 17/18 years old there must have been a trageredy some where. come on people help me out all the best . alan
[/quote
Hi Alan My Aunt Carole and I have just be recording the family history and she had a Aunty Rose ans Uncle Harry and cousin's called Johny and Harry the same poeple you are looking for , Harry was her moms brother who was murdered her name was Alice Monnington but married Richard Clarke ,she lost touch with the family .

Karendavies

« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2019, 06:06:44 PM »
thanks steve i will give it a try and see how far i get i can't understand how things have changed we were such a close nit family then every one seemed to go there own way and move all round Britain. again thanks .
alan
Hi Alan could you let John know if he is still alive that he has still got five cousin's Carole Sandra Linda Corrinne and Kevin all in Birmingham but one in Australia  Regards
Karen

Karendavies

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2019, 06:09:07 PM »
alan
[/font]

Hi Alan[/size]
 could you let John know if he is still alive that he has still got five cousin's Carole Sandra Linda Corrinne and Kevin all in Birmingham but one in Australia  Regards[/size]Karen

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy