Author Topic: ladys of the night(pros)  (Read 3349 times)

Batman

Re: ladys of the night(pros)
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 07:17:47 AM »
Roy-Ben,  when my son was little I told all about the birds and the bees, and the baby comes out of mommies tummy, "where"he said, so I drew him a Virgina, and just then my woman passed and said, "thats not very good", cant you draw one better than that,?, I said, "thats the best I can do from memory". ( the atmosphere was very cold for a couple of days after,).

Getting lucky. ?....... for me, means I found my car in the parking lot...
Sex is like air....it's not important unless you are'nt getting any...

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 04:41:47 PM »
i was thinking about ladys of the night and the things that they have to put up with it seems that most do it to buy drugs and the orther night i seen a thing on sky tv about pros  and they were nicking the men not the  ladys seems odd to me should they no do both   well anyway  thats another tax that mr brown could off the ladys of the night   the ladys of the night would say  its a [censored]***ing taxe rip off 
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Graham

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 08:37:42 PM »
Roy, you'll get an O.A.P. reduction or maybe even free on the NHS, only trouble with that the waiting list is so long. More paper work for the pro's too.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 10:17:43 PM »
graham  you mean like a bus pass you can hop on and off when you like well my prob is i can hop on but forget where im going then think what the hell did i hop on for iv got to get off and its not so much of a hop its more like stumble
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

frederick

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2007, 09:56:40 AM »
you dont have to be an athlete to have a good time    :D
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy