Author Topic: Cadbury's  (Read 1053 times)

Jacqueline

Cadbury's
« on: April 23, 2007, 11:11:00 PM »
I am so ticked off.

Has Birmingham council gone mad?

They are gonna see Cadbury's in court over the contaminated chocolate from Hereford last year. I think there were only 12 people that have bought a claim.

For god's sake this is our only remaining big industry and they have always took care of their workers. In the early years they almost developed brum building the factory in a garden and providing houses for the workers.

Brum should think twice. If Cadbury say sod ya and move we are stuffed. :(

Batman

Re: Cadbury's
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 07:08:40 AM »
Jacqueline. What has the Birmingham council got to do with cadbury's,? and why are they putting Cadbury's in court,?...........John 2000 ???
Sex is like air....it's not important unless you are'nt getting any...

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 03:54:03 PM »
john Birmingham council is taking cadburys to court over some contaminated choc that was returned by recall to make you ill you would have had to eat about 20 bars but they done a recall it cost them millons but like all things in brum when its down put the boot in and keep it down cabburys made brum and gave a lot to brum and its workers now they wont to [censored]. on it
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Batman

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 04:14:29 PM »
Roy Ben, It sound as if The Birmingham council, have shot themselves in the foot, Maybe they forget that it's not just Cadbury any more, but most of the sweets and biscuits industry, and if you mess with one you mess with them all.
Like most little people who work in local government, they are full of themselves, and they have the power, but not the responsibility, which makes them dangerous.
They can say and do what they like and theres no come back on them if it goes wrong, it comes back onto you... the tax payer, ( and its a case of the few that carry the many in local government )
If the local council interfear to much, then I'm sure Cadbury will pick up their roots and move on,.........John 2000 ???

Sex is like air....it's not important unless you are'nt getting any...

Jacqueline

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 10:44:07 PM »
The contaminated choc was pulled from the shops last year at a cost of millions to Cadbury's. They then had an articulated lorry with 70k of easter eggs stolen.
NOW the stupid Birmingham council have decided to take them to court. The bosses could even face prison yet this happened in Hererford. ???
I still cannot get my head around what the fat cats in brum hope to gain. For god sake this is our last biggest industry. Do we want to drive them out. Or worst still bring them to their knees.
Cadbury's have ALWAYS been a super company and so good to their workers. They built Bournville and look how we repay them. :-X

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy