Author Topic: iv beat the fags  (Read 4133 times)

roy one

• Global Moderator
Re: iv beat the fags
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2007, 10:09:22 PM »
 coke now lolololo
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

roy one

• Global Moderator
LAST REPORT ON THE FAGS
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 09:55:14 PM »
 its been 4 weeks now since i was told pack the fags in its not been easy iv been smoking for over 50 years and most days i would say about 20 fags well it was down to two things life or fags and the fags almost won i could think of 20 good things why i should not stop and only one why i should thats how it gets you  the first 3 days are the worst on the fouth day its still bad but not as much i had my fags by my side so i could light up any time that way i new it was me packing in not becouse i had no fags it was me and if i give in i would have done four days for nothing   well it get better but there is not a day go by that i would not love a fag  now my head is telling me its ok to have a fag you can  pack in any time you like    so this will be my last report on the fags iv done and im going to keep off the fags iv just been to the bank and iv put 180 in that was fag money

HOW TO STOP SMOKING    YOU HAVE GOT TO WONT TO NOT PLAY AT IT ITS NOT EASY BUT YOU YOUR SELF HAVE GOT TO WONT TO PACK IT IN 
 NEXT GET HELP FROM YOUR DOC  PATCHES  BUT MOST OF ALL YOU YOUR SELF ONLY YOU CAN DO IT KNOW ONE ELES THE FIRST FOUR DAYS OVE YOUR ON YOUR WAY AND TAKE EACH DAY AS IT COMES    GOOD LUCK TO YOU
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Bannion

Re: iv beat the fags
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2007, 08:32:57 AM »
Roy Ben,
Have been absent but great to return to find you have done it.
Congratulations.   Do not fall into the trap, and I know you will not, of believing now you have stopped you can have the occasional fag without concern.  You can not, as you know, for many have kidded themselves with that belief and they are still smoking.
Good will power - well done.