Author Topic: New Energy Supply Company  (Read 4603 times)

john2000

Re: New Energy Supply Company
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2011, 02:05:53 PM »
I just dont know why they do it,?.... if it an't broke, then why mess with it.? J2
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Jonah

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2011, 10:37:32 AM »
Pam, thanks for explaining about the Scottish assembly, I wasn't sure about how the governement ran but it's much clearer now. I'm a Jones and somewhere i guess down in history there are welsh routes, so it's refreshing to understand that the welsh aslo have their own assembly. Do the English run the country, England froman assembly? Is this the term of how a country is lead?

I was a school teacher once and an assembly is a good word to describe how students are to siy quietly and listen to the headmaster or mistress, then in some schools perhaps a song of praire. It's a word for orderly fashion so thanks for describing for me and answering my post.

Jonah

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2011, 12:14:02 PM »
Birmingham city council are setting up there own energy supply. The voice around our town from god know who is that it was the brummies that set up the power supply, where that voice comes from i have no idea. Is this a public limited company?

Where is this power supply going and what's it meaning, Is this an educational movement to do a runner from outside of birmingham, tell the brummiew screw and then make a fortune. We all know what a fortune does don't we. It's something that is told in the future and therefore the runners have already been quaranteened.

So the voice of the powerchain is either an urban myth or there is a leak for business opportunities to take over birmingham, perhaps the Brummies have nothing to declare or are bothered about who's got what or where. That's the beauty of no carring for powerchains more about power faith. ThinkTanks?

Anne from Stirchley

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2011, 10:05:22 PM »
I was a school teacher once

What did you teach?

maggie

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 11:53:34 PM »
I dont know about Energy supplies  funnily enough like Jonah
I was a teacher for a few years,
I taught Stitchcraft,embroidery  crossstitch etc
twice a week 20 pupils at a time...Nowadays I meet some
of the girls when shopping and they have children now..
Always call me  Nana.........very aging
do unto others as you would be done by

Jonah

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 02:09:58 PM »
World Science in English and then that trasisited into another language that i learnt called latin and so on.

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2011, 02:33:10 PM »
Jonah

Would you please try to keep on topic, because we are having difficulty in undestanding quite what you are going on about.

Phil
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Clarkie

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2011, 08:23:16 PM »
I wish this project success.

Birmingham ran its own bank for at least 50 years (Birmingham Municipal was it?).

Now that was for people who could not afford a bank account with the big guys, it worked really well, such a pity it went (why did it go?) Lovely building though next to the Registry Office. They used it in Hustle, beautiful entrance way.

Birmingham was one of the first, if not the first to have street lighting with its own gas, thanks to Boulton. And lets not forget Chamberlain and his water and sewage supply.

Great city for innovation. Pity there's not more of it these days.

john2000

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2011, 09:30:25 PM »
I wish this project success.

Birmingham ran its own bank for at least 50 years (Birmingham Municipal was it?).

Now that was for people who could not afford a bank account with the big guys, it worked really well, such a pity it went (why did it go?) Lovely building though next to the Registry Office. They used it in Hustle, beautiful entrance way.

Birmingham was one of the first, if not the first to have street lighting with its own gas, thanks to Boulton. And lets not forget Chamberlain and his water and sewage supply.

Great city for innovation. Pity there's not more of it these days.

It's a great city, pitty they run it like an old book store, ( when it gets too old the scrap it)..J2

Jonah

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2011, 11:47:15 AM »
Jonah

Would you please try to keep on topic, because we are having difficulty in undestanding quite what you are going on about.

Phil

I red the post and decided to mention about something that was importnat to some of my friends in Birmingham, that's a place called Hard to find Records. These records were a huge part of the history of Birmingham and the UK, but what's in Birmingham perhaps must remain.

This supplies energy in the way on the dance floor ect. that's what I know and as far as money is conecerned perhaps i'm not understanding the whole point of living without it.

Cheers Phil.

Excuse that last post phillip. I had a few minutes ands should spend more time keeping on topic.

john2000

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2011, 12:02:14 PM »

I red the post and decided to mention about something that was important to some of my friends in Birmingham, that's a place called Hard to find Records. These records were a huge part of the history of Birmingham and the UK, but what's in Birmingham perhaps must remain.

This supplies energy in the way on the dance floor etc. that's what I know and as far as money is concerned perhaps I'm not understanding the whole point of living without it.

Cheers Phil.

Excuse that last post Phillip. I had a few minutes ands should spend more time keeping on topic.
This is how it would read when you use the spell check..J2

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy