Author Topic: HOUSE PRICE FALL  (Read 13623 times)

nickcc

Re: HOUSE PRICE FALL
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2009, 09:34:10 AM »
Put our house in Torquay on the market April sold it after 4 weeks and 5 viewings.  Dropped asking price app 3%.  Bought house in cornwall, asking price dropped app 8%.  Problem we found was the shortage of property worh even looking at, seems sellers are holding off putting on market until prices start to increase.  Hips cost us £230 for 5 bed property and stays in force until house is sold.  You are even allowed to change agents during this period.  We found that buyers had no interest in the information that the Hips contained only the Solicitors/lawyers.
Nick

Helston Cornwall

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2009, 11:11:25 AM »
this hips is not worth  a light all it says is how good the insulation is in your home hes in your house for about ten minutes its a rip off if you take your house off the market and a few months later you put it back on you have to have a new hips report i think its a scam
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

john2000

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2009, 12:55:30 PM »
Happy days Roy-ben, remember when they used to tax how many windows you had in your house, ... but not to worry, I'm sure they will get round to taxing how many times you use your front door next.....thats a joke. :D, mind you the things they come up with is also a joke.. :-\..J2
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

frederick

« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2009, 02:28:29 PM »
HSBC are lending a large amount of money to house byers allowing 90% mortgages so this will start a bit of movment.
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Langstraat

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2009, 05:12:14 PM »
House prices have risen for the fifth consecutive month.
I reckon it'll be 2010/2011 before they return to the value they were before the present recession.
If this trend continues we should see building which is on hold begin again next year.
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy