Author Topic: Missing Maddy  (Read 6676 times)

Jacqueline

Re: Missing Maddy
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 06:27:46 PM »
I still think something is fishy. My mom does not agree and thinks the mother looks distraught.

Why did they not use the babysitting service?

Okies they are middle class. If they were on the dole they would have been treated different.

The whole thing looks staged to me.

frederick

« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 09:55:23 PM »
 i am beginning to think that to, as thow she will be coming back, it seems the way thay talk she is i hope is still alive and well
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Graham

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 10:11:07 PM »
Jacqueline, as I was saying about 10 years ago we had a bad case here in Belgium (Detroux) and 6 kids of different parents and ages (from 6 to about 14, I think) were abducted. 4 of them were found dead, after they found the culprits,  and 2 were found and saved at the last minute. Now my point is the parents all reacted differently, some wouldn't talk to the press others revelled in the attention. So I think, from what I had seen then, that you can't go by anyone's reaction. We all react in different ways in times of need, it is our way of coping.

The culprits (Detroux) were caught, a man and his wife nothing to do with the parents, it is said they abducted the kids to sell them off to a network. This was never any proof found of this network, but people here think that it still exists.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 10:28:27 PM »
time will tell but iv got to go with jacky i do not know what it is but something is not right
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Jacqueline

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2007, 10:38:33 PM »
Graham i am aware of the Belgium case but not fully up to speed on it.
The same has happened here where parents dine out on the media and indeed set up charities afterwards. However they do not seem to go "on camera" so soon after the child has gone missing.
I still cannot get my head around the dads reaction.

Something does not add up. But either way lets just hope she is found safe.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2007, 01:42:46 PM »
this things been going on now for months there has not been a day when we have not seen them on tv or read about them in the paper well its sad to say but i do not think the little girl is alive but we must not give up hope but reading the papers its not looking to good for  her mum and dad may be they should not have gone out and left her on her own at such a young age most folk would have took them with them or stayed in but we will see how it ends
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

john2000

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2007, 03:47:35 PM »
It's not as if they had abandon the kids, they where only 100m away, and they did look in every 30Min's or so,
I think the police have nothing or very little to go on, so they are just looking for any thing that will make them look as if they are on the ball sort of thing,
The police in Portugal have their own problems if nothing comes up, then heads will roll, ( the whole world are looking at them to see how they efficient they are,)
And the news papers are not helping much, one say's they ( police) have proof that the parents did it, another said they haven't got any information, and another says, poor little Maddy, left alone ..( the news papers ain't helping much, well it sells papers..)
If there had been an accidentally death they all they have to say is it was an accident and not let it run on and on like it has,
My worst fear is that little Many is so well known now the people who took her cant get rid of her, ( but I hope to god) they find her safe and well....
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2007, 04:47:19 PM »
I honestly have not read enough about this case to pass comment on their guilt or not, because in any case where the public is fed any old rubbish by the media tends to make me loose interest.

There is one comment I would make I find it rather strange that they have spent all this time out there, but as soon as the police started questioning them it was straight back home. Lets see what happens if the police go ahead and charge them. will they expect the full weight of English law to protect them against extradition.

phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

frederick

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2007, 06:28:16 PM »
 i think when the police turned on to them thay thought these people havent go a clue we mite as well go home.    :idiot2:
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

john2000

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2007, 08:04:36 AM »
Well, I've just seen photo of a little girl on the back of a woman, in Morocco, it sure does look like little Maddy, but as we all know we will only be sure when they look at the little girl eye to eye. ( I hope they find her soon), .........
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2007, 10:06:33 AM »
The only thing I will say about this whole sad affair is,  the parents of this child are from what we used to call in this country middle class. They are the type of people who at one time may have been asked to sit as magistrates in our courts.

If that scenario arose and whilst sitting as a magistrate, a case appeared before one of them of lets say, parents who had gone out to the local pub for a drink and on arrival home found one of the children had died of some a some ailment that could have been prevented had they been there,

They would have been castigated and sentenced severely, Well I see no difference between this scenario and what actually happened, but the difference in this case people are queuing up to give them money to fight any charges that may be brought against them. Will this money also be used to fight any charges of neglect that could possibly be brought against them in the future.

Phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy