Author Topic: Missing Maddy  (Read 6647 times)

frederick

Re: Missing Maddy
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2007, 01:25:04 PM »
 good point
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2007, 08:55:14 PM »
What about the latest episode in this Saga, Kate McCann's mother said today that her daughter is only being accused because of her looks. What does that mean? I suppose its got nothing to her with going off out to enjoy herself and leaving her kids on their own.

I see also that the police are saying it wasn't traces of blood found in the hire cat, but bodily fluid from a decomposing corpse. I have to be honest if that is so why they not areasting them. I see she is still managing to get her photo in the press every day.but her husband is managing to keep out of the limelight.

Phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2007, 09:36:54 PM »
phil this is a point that i was getting at the hire car that they had and the dna was found in that car it was hired 25 days after the kid went missing so how did the body fluid get in the car so was the car used to take the kid away before they hired it or after
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2007, 10:11:29 PM »
Roy,

The police obviously think it was used whilst it was on hire to them, if its true that they have body fluids from Maddy they are obviously unable to prove when these fluids got there. I assume this is why no arrest has been made.

Phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2007, 12:18:49 PM »
I see the family are now saying that they think Maddy is dead and they now no longer hold out any hope of her being found alive. Perhaps this might signal the end of them appearing in the press. As they reckon it was only done to keep the case in the public eye whilst there was hope of her being found alive.

Phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

john2000

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2007, 12:32:40 PM »
Sad, but true, little Maddy is so well known, no one will want her, ( I can get you  a cheap Mona Lisa, if you want one ),  who would want a stolen Mona Lisa, you could never say "yes, its mine", and i think it would be the same with any one who has maddy,  they can never show her off as theirs..

But I just hope they find her safe and well,......John 2000
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2007, 02:08:51 PM »
John,

I agree entirely, it is what everybody has hoped for all the way through this sorry affair. The only thing that has ticked me off about this thing is I have not heard one person in authority say the parents were wrong to leave the children on their own. Also I have never heard the parents admit they were wrong either.

Or am I wrong, and I just missed these statements when they were made.

Phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

john2000

« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2007, 02:42:24 PM »
Phil.... it depends on what kind of parent you are, do you stay at home every night, with the kids, or get a baby sitter, so you can have a rest from them ( we all know how hard they can be at times ), or if your just across the way from the house/flat/hotel room, where you can see whats going on, do you have one eye on the meal and one eye on the place where the kids are.... so dont be too hard on the parents, remember its a holiday for them too,
when you are down stairs and the kids are upstairs asleep, do you know whats going on up there.? no, and remember they could see more that you ( they can see the door to where the kids are,),
Growing old is mandatory..........Growing up is optional

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2007, 05:39:30 PM »
John

Sorry mate, no one will ever convince me whatever they say. There is no excuse whatsoever for leaving children on their own. They obviously weren't able to see the door to their flat from where they were eating. Or else they would have seen anyone entering the flat.

This was obviously the rule, rather than the exception. The person or persons (if indeed anybody) probably knew the kids were left alone at night and knew they were safe to carry out the nefarious deed

Phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2007, 07:04:31 PM »
what i can not understand is the place they where staying offed a baby sitting service why did they not take that up then they could have gone out with no worries when my kids was small and we took them on hoils we could not have gone out and left them  because they would not sleep so much seems so wrong to me
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2007, 07:44:34 PM »
Roy,

There is talk that the children were given sedatives to make them sleep, don't forget both parents have medical knowledge and access to drugs.

Phil47
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy