Author Topic: prostitutes on the streets  (Read 41201 times)

samantha

prostitutes on the streets
« on: May 18, 2007, 03:20:20 AM »
i moved back here from liverpool not too long ago and have lived here on and off for years. and would like to say ive never seen a prostitute/woman/hooker on the streets offering her services......as i have seen in liverpool and other cities. friends have told me that its not too popular here, although there are areas in brum that are known for it, coventry road/bristol road?  and that gillot road was bad but not now, i have a friend there and regularly visit him, cool. so whats the deal? is there a problem?

Batman

Re: prostitutes on the streets
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 09:38:36 AM »
No problem really,..... Only a lot of men don't have a friend that comes to visit them, ;D .........Batman.. 8)
Sex is like air....it's not important unless you are'nt getting any...

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 10:27:08 AM »
 we have not got a prob with ladys of the night they have all gone to liverpool and they just come to brum now and then when the streets of liverpool are full
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Batman

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 11:06:41 AM »
"Ouch"...  8)

Jacqueline

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 12:05:40 AM »
Girls are so loose now that there is no need for pro's. Most men can get it for free.
Just visit Broad Street. Most are so off their heads they have no idea what day it is. :o

Batman

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 12:10:11 PM »
Jacqueline....... A couple of years ago I had to work on a small project in the centre of Amsterdam ( no not the red light area, sad to say ha,) and had tobe there well before the rush hour, so 6.30am was just.
at the back of this building was an Alley, and there were 3 people sleeping on the floor, later they woke, ( noise from the workers machines,) now they must have only been about the age of 20-25 years old, even tho they had a bad night, they looked really pretty, they look like the girl you would take home to meet your parents type,
And the sad thing was, as soon as they sat up , out came the needles and the little rubber bands, to give them a high for the day, even tho they where pretty, you could see they had started to fall apart, you could see the dark shadows around the eyes, the little shaking of their hands, they where hooked and it was only a matter of time before they would be found dead in some dirty back alley,
We live in a sad time, with AIDS and drugs, and teenagers just killing because they didn't like the way the guy looked at them, or even just for the thrill of it.
But there must be some good out there, somewhere. ( I hope)...John 2000 ???

xnoaaonx

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2015, 11:44:39 AM »
I was born in the red light area of edgbaston and i moved out 2 walsall and wolves and now iam back and belive me prostitution is live and kicking still

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 01:06:51 PM »
Hi xnoaaonx

Welcome to the forum, I well remember the red light districts of Balsall Heath, & Edgbaston. Most of the working girls used the local cafe's to pick up punters that's probably the reason that there was a coffee bar on nearly every street. As I used nearly all the Cafe's as well I got to know a lot of the working girls. It always surprised me that not many of them were local girls, In fact at that time 1962-63 most of them came from Bradford & Leeds.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

townie

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2015, 04:36:53 PM »
If both adults are of legal age, sound mind and they both consent I cannot see any problem. A man or woman can do what they like with their bodies and their money, with anyone they choose. In my opinion there is no difference when a boy meets a girl in the pub and buys her drinks, meal, taxi fares etc. they may then have a one night stand. The only difference is (in some people's opinions) the woman in the pub is known as a slag and the one who is paid in hard cash is known as a prostitute.         
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

planetmalc

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2015, 04:59:43 PM »
If both adults are of legal age, sound mind and they both consent I cannot see any problem.       

When I lived in Muntz Street, Small Heath, the house opposite ours became a knock-shop and we were treated to the constant sight of two girls hanging around at the bottom of their entry and enticing passing men (mostly Asian) into the property  -  and sometimes the sex would take place in the entry itself.     It also attracted occasional trouble: once, a Pakistani who clearly thought he'd not had his moneys-worth, came back later with a bunch of his mates and bricked all the windows in! :o      The police were called and demonstrated their usual backsliding, claiming there was nothing they could do about it because they hadn't seen it happen. ::)       

Now do you see the problem?
There's no B/S on Planet Malc.

townie

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2015, 05:29:52 PM »
Obviously they hadn't come to a mutual agreement. You can get your windows bricked for telling kids to go away with their ball and play somewhere else. 
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy