Author Topic: prostitutes on the streets  (Read 41197 times)

roy one

• Global Moderator
Re: prostitutes on the streets
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2015, 08:16:01 PM »
A red-light district is a part of an urban area where there is a concentration of prostitution and sex-oriented businesses, such as sex shops, strip clubs, adult theaters, etc. The term originates from the red lights that were used as signs of brothels.[1] There are areas in many big cities around the world which have acquired an international reputation as red-light districts

The term originates from the red lights that were used as signs of brothels.[
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

Gordeedoo

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2015, 02:38:07 AM »
I went to the red light district of Amsterdam

The most boring place I've ever been to

frederick

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2015, 10:32:16 AM »
Gordeedoo,
Did you notice in the red light district Amsterdam, the lights on the bridges were red. The other bridges have white lights.
Failure to Prepare is to Prepare to Fail

laylag1

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2018, 01:21:48 AM »
 ;) really I recall varna rd mary rd when no girl who was respectable could walk I was on Valium to help the stress of living on Edgbaston rd the punters in rolls royces Bentleys was worse than London mandy rice davies Christine keeler lucky the pimp guns going off brawls mary Hopkins the biggest hooker in bham 12 with her black pimp ive seen the lot what do you recall of bham 12 that's my memory my nan knows more omg respectable girls were at it to feed kids awful after and before the wars a knocking shop.ANY FANNNY COULD WORK IT WAS WOMENS RIGHTS ALL RIGHT............ANYONE RECALL MARY HOPKINS ????

laylag1

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2018, 01:33:29 AM »
 :( girl who is searching for family born from prostitution can she call me contact me send her details I was in bham 12 areas in 70s can she send me her contact I might know her mother ......

vamann

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2018, 09:56:46 AM »
;) really I recall varna rd mary rd when no girl who was respectable could walk I was on Valium to help the stress of living on Edgbaston rd the punters in rolls royces Bentleys was worse than London mandy rice davies Christine keeler lucky the pimp guns going off brawls mary Hopkins the biggest hooker in bham 12 with her black pimp ive seen the lot what do you recall of bham 12 that's my memory my nan knows more omg respectable girls were at it to feed kids awful after and before the wars a knocking shop.ANY FANNNY COULD WORK IT WAS WOMENS RIGHTS ALL RIGHT............ANYONE RECALL MARY HOPKINS ??? ?
The only Mary Hopkins I remember was the singer and doubt very much if you mean her 🙂

Scipio

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2018, 10:47:21 AM »

;) really I recall varna rd mary rd when no girl who was respectable could walk I was on Valium to help the stress of living on Edgbaston rd the punters in rolls royces Bentleys was worse than London mandy rice davies Christine keeler lucky the pimp guns going off brawls mary Hopkins the biggest hooker in bham 12 with her black pimp ive seen the lot what do you recall of bham 12 that's my memory my nan knows more omg respectable girls were at it to feed kids awful after and before the wars a knocking shop.ANY FANNNY COULD WORK IT WAS WOMENS RIGHTS ALL RIGHT............ANYONE RECALL MARY HOPKINS ??? ?

Only the singing one "Those were the days my Friend"
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2018, 11:14:17 AM »
Laylag

I remember Balsall Heath from much earlier than you until they Demolished Varna Road, Princess Road and Alexander Road which by the way were all in Edgbaston. They demolished those three roads in the 70's getting rid of some good Victorian houses and replacing them with boxes because they thought it would rid them of a problem. All they did was move the problem to the other side of the park and Cheddar Road.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

gnc

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2018, 11:44:38 AM »
i remember seeing a young lady plying for business in 1968  corner of heathfield rd and heathfield ave, handsworth 
when sitting on the wall at work eating our lunch. i personaly wouldnt have let my dog have ago with it.

Scipio

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2018, 12:00:04 PM »

i remember seeing a young lady plying for business in 1968  corner of heathfield rd and heathfield ave, handsworth 
when sitting on the wall at work eating our lunch. i personaly wouldnt have let my dog have ago with it.

GNC what we have to remember is however it looks or sounds distasteful to us , she is after all someone's daughter and they probably think the world of her
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2018, 12:59:21 PM »
My personal opinion of prostitution (said to be the oldest profession in the world) is that if that someone wants to sell their body and someone wants to buy it then it's their business. So lets keep it off the streets and legalise it so it can be monitored and kept healthy out of the public view to avoid affecting the sensibilties of those who think thaty sex is only for those who have a piece of paper or have been given permission by some religion or other.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy