Author Topic: prostitutes on the streets  (Read 41195 times)

Scipio

Re: prostitutes on the streets
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2018, 07:22:14 PM »

My personal opinion of prostitution (said to be the oldest profession in the world) is that if that someone wants to sell their body and someone wants to buy it then it's their business. So lets keep it off the streets and legalise it so it can be monitored and kept healthy out of the public view to avoid affecting the sensibilties of those who think thaty sex is only for those who have a piece of paper or have been given permission by some religion or other.

Phil I couldn't agree more , they're asking for cannabis to be legalised , why not sex . Hear hear
If voting made any difference , they wouldn't let us do it.
Mark Twain

moonlight

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2018, 10:06:19 PM »
Balsall Heath area and probably Edgbaston Gillot Road area was cleaned up  by the Asian vigilantes gangs back in the ninteen seventies who stated that it was not in the interest of their children to have to witness such goings on even the police gave them the thumbs up. We now need Brummie vigilantes to clean brums streets of Asian young Brummie girl grooming gangs and heroin drug dealers . When A young unfortunate innocent Brummie Lass is plied with hard drugs she will do anything to get a fix , so in a nutshell, you can say that to some extent , street plying prostitution as been reincarnated to a secretive underground service to , in some cases satisfying the needs of 50 + year old men  and in the process of their filthy deeds making our poor young Brummie girls pregnant.

O0

townie

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2018, 10:11:25 PM »
One of the leaders of the so called clean up Balsall Heath was the biggest hypocrite you could ever meet. Don't need to say anymore make up your own assumption. 
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?

Scipio

« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2018, 11:18:14 PM »

Balsall Heath area and probably Edgbaston Gillot Road area was cleaned up  by the Asian vigilantes gangs back in the ninteen seventies who stated that it was not in the interest of their children to have to witness such goings on even the police gave them the thumbs up. We now need Brummie vigilantes to clean brums streets of Asian young Brummie girl grooming gangs and heroin drug dealers . When A young unfortunate innocent Brummie Lass is plied with hard drugs she will do anything to get a fix , so in a nutshell, you can say that to some extent , street plying prostitution as been reincarnated to a secretive underground service to , in some cases satisfying the needs of 50 + year old men  and in the process of their filthy deeds making our poor young Brummie girls pregnant.

O0

Surely Moonlight if you know of such a secretive underground service, it's the police you should be telling and not this forum
Mark Twain

JudithM

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2018, 01:33:54 PM »
Back in the early to mid 1990's one of my friends lived over in Hawkesley & I'd get the 35 bus from Town after work some evenings to go visit.  The route took you through the Balsall Heath red light area & you'd be surprised (or maybe not) by the number of people who'd get on the bus & ask the driver to let them off 'where the prostitutes are'  ;D

"I know tomorrow's gonna taste like cake"

Spud

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2018, 08:43:11 AM »
In answer to the question 'Prostitutes on the streets ? no I don't like seeing this however these ladies do provide a pretty basic Human need. So I would support any move to legalise the trade. But using the modern terminology [NIMBY] not in my back yard. Perhaps say like in Amsterdam lets have designated area where the girls have decent Licensed  premises access to protection and to medical assistance. Would the club area say around Broad Street be appropriate ?. As long as I don't have to pay for it on my already extortionate Council Tax and it self funding lets give it some serious consideration.
The Only Free Cheese is in The Trap

Scipio

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2018, 10:15:56 AM »

In answer to the question 'Prostitutes on the streets ? no I don't like seeing this however these ladies do provide a pretty basic Human need. So I would support any move to legalise the trade. But using the modern terminology [NIMBY] not in my back yard. Perhaps say like in Amsterdam lets have designated area where the girls have decent Licensed  premises access to protection and to medical assistance. Would the club area say around Broad Street be appropriate ?. As long as I don't have to pay for it on my already extortionate Council Tax and it self funding lets give it some serious consideration.

Spud and can you really see it being as well organised here as it is in Amsterdam  the way some areas are in Britain  , I can only see it ending in tears .
Mark Twain

roy one

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2018, 10:31:32 AM »

well if you give them a place to work so that they would be safe it would put the pimps out of a job for sure

its been going on in the westend of London for years its noted for it  and now and then the police turn the places over to see whos who and then things go back to the way it was   there is one thing for sure you will never stop it so give them a safe place to work so that they can be looked after. after all they are human and have feelings and they are doing the best they can to get by
each day is a blessing and I bless each day when it comes

JudithM

« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2018, 12:47:09 PM »
well if you give them a place to work so that they would be safe it would put the pimps out of a job for sure

It would also offer some protection to the clients as well.  The workers would have regular medical checks for a start.

Of course, if this were to happen, it wouldn't stop 'back street' prostitution from happening completely as there would be those not wanting, or not able, to conform to a standard fit for a licenced premises (such as an addict using prostitution to fund their addiction), but it would at least offer a safer alternative for all involved.
"I know tomorrow's gonna taste like cake"

Phil

• Account Closed
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2018, 10:28:37 AM »
Moe

I'm sorry but, I have removed your post, it is not the function of this forum to advise anyone where the best place is to go to break the law, as it breaks the rules of this forum on so many levels.
Phil died in 2020. RIP.

moe

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2018, 11:14:48 AM »
Moe

I'm sorry but, I have removed your post, it is not the function of this forum to advise anyone where the best place is to go to break the law, as it breaks the rules of this forum on so many levels.

I am sorry, won't do it again. Didn't mean to break the rules of the forum - I saw the discussion here looked like it was ok. Sorry

And I don't think selling sex is against the law? But I understand it is maybe not ok here in the forum?

Lena

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy