Author Topic: Cox Street West - 1881  (Read 19274 times)

mikejee

Re: Cox Street West - 1881
« Reply #88 on: September 11, 2018, 01:09:36 PM »
Phil got to it before me, and is correct. No 9 was the cream building next to Kalyal's

Phil

• Global Moderator
« Reply #89 on: September 11, 2018, 01:20:06 PM »
Mike

Thanks for the confirmation, and if I'd have known you would be on so soon I'd have left it to you.
Make Love Not War

Lesleyanngroves

« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2018, 01:47:27 PM »
Hiya. I have shown the pic of 9 Cox street west to my mum who lived there with my nan. She said that no 9 is the house with the telegraph pole outside is no.9 and the house next to that on the right was no.8 which is where my great gran lived.
If you have any other photos of this street I would love to see them. Please give my thanks to the gentleman who posted this pic as I am struggling a little finding how this site works at the moment. Thanks
Lesleyanngroves.

Phil

• Global Moderator
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2018, 02:10:43 PM »
Hiya. I have shown the pic of 9 Cox street west to my mum who lived there with my nan. She said that no 9 is the house with the telegraph pole outside is no.9 and the house next to that on the right was no.8 which is where my great gran lived.
If you have any other photos of this street I would love to see them. Please give my thanks to the gentleman who posted this pic as I am struggling a little finding how this site works at the moment. Thanks
Lesleyanngroves.

If you enter Cox Street West into the box marked search at the top right of this page it will bring up all the posts and photos of Cox Street West. If you enter Balsall Heath into the box it will do the same for the surrounding area.
Make Love Not War