Author Topic: Birmingham Photographs!!!!  (Read 5325 times)

best

Birmingham Photographs!!!!
« on: June 20, 2007, 11:03:31 PM »
Does anybody know of any websites where I could get somephotographs of Birmingham, as I've started a myspace dedicated to Birmingham and Im in need of some pics to use on it....can anybody help?..or does anybody have a photos that I could use?...I dont mind stating on the profile who/where I got them from!

Langstraat

Re: Birmingham Photographs!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 11:12:22 PM »
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

best

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2007, 11:53:36 PM »
Thanks for your help!

Langstraat

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 07:27:08 PM »
Best,

I was delighted to see that the members of the 'Birminghamhistory' site have been so helpful. You'll have to post your 'Myspace' link on here when your ready. It's really good site covering the history of the Birmingham well. There's a good section on Handsworth with some amazing photos, I'm not sure what the address of the link is you'll have to do a search from within the site. 

It's important that you seek permission or at least credit the sources you use other you can upset some people without being aware, so take care.
Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and try to beat you with experience.

Steve

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2011, 12:38:28 PM »
Have a look here.  http://www.picturesofengland.com/  Click 'Cities' then Birmingham
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy